Author Update - Where is Leila?

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the last chapter – I made a few mistakes that alerted and freaked out some of my readers. I did not intend to make you think that Constantin can speak. It kind of just flew my mind, usually I catch these things before it is published but last chapter I was extra special in the head (if you get what I mean).

Anyhow, quick updates on my personal life – I am currently finishing off two audio presentations and merging into project management. It has been difficult because while going to school, work has also been strenuous. I have lost a few coworkers and in that time I had to pick up a few duties.

To add to all the above, remember when I said I had some health issues? Well....

I am pregnant.

So let's add – stress, exhaustion, and pregnancy brains onto the list of Leila.

Needless to say, it has been extremely busy. I am going to be completely honest with every one of you. I see you as important individuals in my life. Please don't freak out but...I have lost a little of my writing spirit. Yes, temporary going into a writer's block.

However, the good news is the writer's block does not pertain to this book. It does pertain to my other books. (Sorry!!!) I hope you will be fine in following where ever my imagination leads me as of right now. Sorry for the long weekly updates. It is the best I could do!

A few had asked where Queen is – I have removed it and placed into Inkitt but I am considering about putting it back onto Wattpad. (Please let me know what you thoughts are on this).

Anyways, sorry this is not a chapter update. The next chapter is a little dirty dirty ;). Therefore it will be done at the safety of my home. Ha ha. I will try to do it this week.

Leila Vy