Target 17 - Shopping

Tsunayoshi Sawada was confused. He had woken up on the Monday morning, only to receive an anonymous text saying, "the tracking chip is gone" and that was about it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just that one, simple sentence was all he got. He could not even reply to the text (as evident by the lack of any sort of text box at the bottom of the screen).

He figured that he should probably tell Reborn about this alarming text, as no one knew about the tracking chip other than him and the Sawada family. The raven had dismissed the owner of the text and decided to see if what the text said was, in fact, true.

He decided to take the boy out into the city.

Although he was not as familiar with the city, he knew some small areas and hoped that Tsuna knew how to navigate around the said city somehow.

He wondered if the boy actually did know how to navigate his way around the city, but decided not to ponder it anyway and take the boy out of the hobbit hole which was his apartment-like dormitory.

With the ungodly amount of cash which had built up over the years of buying barely anything, they should be completely fine. Besides, Reborn thought that it was about time that Tsuna wore something other than the four shirts, two hoodies and three pairs of skinny jeans he owned.

Not to mention that the only pair of shoes the boy owned were beat-up converse in an unknown colour, as the dirt and muck which had accumulated on them from the years of use had began to change the colour.

It was probably darker and browner than it had been when they were bought. Those shoes, Reborn decided, were going to be thrown straight into the trashcan after Tsuna had bought some decent shoes.

The raven thought that he should probably buy some clothes for himself as well, seeing as he had no intention to leave the Sawada's side anytime soon and he did not think that wearing his formal attire everywhere was a wise choice.

He had to blend in with the humans as to look as inconspicuous as possible, and he did not see how wearing formal attire would aid in his goal.

Sure, he could be a businessman walking to a meeting or some other higher-up like a CEO or manager, but he would not manage to pull that scheme off while living on the academy's campus.

Who would believe him then? The teachers' attire is only supposed to be formal from the waist up, and although some teachers wore an entire outfit with blazers, ties, dress shirts, etc. he would not be able to pretend he was a teacher if he was not actually teaching the students.

Long story short, both the Masuta and the Nerilian had to buy clothes- one for comfort and one for a worthy disguise.

Thankfully, there was a national holiday going on in the Tartarus plane, meaning that the summons had returned to their homeland to celebrate. However, Reborn and his friends did not celebrate the holiday.

It was a holiday which mostly celebrated power and money, as ridiculous as it may sound, but the true roots of the said holiday were forgotten by most Nerilians which is why they still celebrated it so joyfully.

For the raven and his friends, it was a reminder of how one of their Masuta's had died- the second they went back to their plane to enjoy the holiday, everything went wrong for the human they were contracted to.

Because of this, many of the classes were not allowed to be carried out, therefore the academy had given all of the students a day off.

"Are you ready yet, Tsuna?" The ravenette asked, almost annoyed. How long would it take the brunette to mix and match a presentable outfit with the incredibly limited amount of clothing he currently owned?