Chapter 24~

You really want to save her that bad? So be it.

{Sarah's POV}

I pulled up to Sam's house, stepping out of my car, when I saw her door had been broken down. I ran into her living room, to see her computer screen still on, the door splinters everywhere.

My eyes desperatly scan over the room, and I quickly run upstairs. "Sam?" I called, hoping I would get a response. I waited for a few seconds.

....

Nothing.

I called again, and yet the same outcome. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent a text.

~~

Sarah: Where r u? I'm at ur house for the hangout and
no one's here

Sam: Oh, you're looking for Sam? Come get her.
~Unknown (I rather like that name.)

~~~~

My heart started beating faster.

That dirty bastard has my friend.

I started to process the situation.

A serial killer has my friend.

My head started to go woosy with memories flooding in a out too fast to see.

I stumbled around the house.

"Usually there's no turbulence. You'll be fine, Sarah."

Up the stairs.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you either!! When are you landing?"

Down the hall.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are experiencing some unexpected turbulence. Please fasten your seatbelts."

Into the bathroom.

"Sarah, Sarah sit down!!"

Right to the toilet.

"JAY!!"

Up comes my breakfast, out into the toilet bowl.

"sarah..."

And again.

"COME ON JAY, STAY WITH ME!!"

I wipe my mouth.

"say hi to brade for me, sarah."

Up again.

"Jay... No..."

I wipe the tears and my mouth again, the memories finally fading from my vision. I quickly pull out my phone, dialing Gene's number.

"Hello?"

"Gene. Get over to Sam's house. Now." I could hear my voice cracking.

"Sarah? Something wrong?"

"Just please.." I plead. "I'll send you the address. Just please come..."

"I'll be right there. Send me the adress."

"Thank you..."

The call ends, and I quickly text the adress to him, biting my lip to keep me from throwing up again.

One last memory overtook my mind, filling up my vision.

"What do you mean he's dead?!" Sam said, her eyes widening. "When did he die?!"

"He died in the plane crash, I already told you!!" I say, looking over at my legs, stretched out on the hospital bed.

"I know, I'm panicking!!" She says, pacing around the room. She stops in front of my bed, taking a large breath in. "Do you know anyone else who lost someone on the plane?"

"No, not really." I say, looking up at her. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason." She said, sitting in one of the chairs at the side.

"You're mysterious."

"I like to be like that, thank you."

I smile slightly. Sam always knew how to cheer me up.

I hear the footsteps coming upstairs, a familiar voice calling out for me.

"Gene...?" I say, rather weakly.

He comes in, and seeing me practically passed out, vomit in the toilet, he picks me up, flushing the toilet.

"Are you alright? What happened?!" He says, taking me downstairs.

"Sam is gone..."

----

If you really want her back, I'll torture all the characters you love.

Still want her back?