66

happy update!

again, sorry this took so long. I've been feeling super unwell and have had so much schoolwork and other life things to catch up on.

Hopefully i'll have more time to write in the following weeks, and i plan to update this weekend!

thank you for your understanding!

Also, this is something I need to address. PLEASE STOP LEAVING SPOILERS IN THE EARLY CHAPTERS!!! It's so not okay, some people don't want to know, so if you want to give a spoiler out to someone, do it on your own pm with them. Not on my story. I'm not accusing everyone of doing this but some people have and i will not tolerate it, and it will be deleted.

And to those who have informed me that they skipped to the last chapter and are now angry of what is happening and are threatening me to end the story with a happy ending, maybe you shouldn't have skipped to the last chapter. just saying ;) and i will end the story how I see fit so thanks..

alright, that's enough of my rant, on with the story!

Harry's PoV:

Setting down the last box in the empty one bedroom apartment I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket.

I held my breath as I stared at my phone, Emma's name across the lit up screen.

This was the second time she had called me today.

I waited until it went away before releasing my pent up breath, and seconds later my phone vibrated to show me she had left a message.

I pressed the icon and held it up to my ear.

"Please, Harry. Please pick up." She was crying and I winced before taking the phone away from my ear am staring at the screen.

"Are you going to call her back?"

I then looked up to see Liam standing there in the living room.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"She's still your girlfriend."

"I'm aware of that, but I just don't want to make things worse right now."

"Worse for who? You or her?"

"I don't know." I sighed before standing up. "Anyways, thanks for helping me move my stuff in."

"No problem. I hope you like your new place."

"It'll do for now." I said and he shook my hand before leaving me alone in my new apartment.

I was still in D.C. only a few blocks away from the White House. I had thought about getting a place by the University, but I knew my temptation to go see Emma would be too great.

The place I had gotten was cheap.

It not like I couldn't afford anything nicer, it was just that I wanted to save my money while I looked for a job.

I didn't have a lot.

Most of the things back at the old apartment were Emma's so I couldn't take them with me, so all I had was my clothes, books, and my weights.

I went to put my clothes in my closet before putting my toiletries in the single bathroom cabinet and then made the bed before hanging the news paper Mila had painted for me on the wall.