x1x (Rewritten)

CHAPTER 1: THEY'RE HERE!! 

Third POV

"Aph!" Katelyn called from downstairs "there are some people down here looking for you!"

"Coming!" Aph yelled running downstairs, almost falling in the process, hoping that they are who She thought they were.

Katelyn stood by the opened door, leaning on the wall. In the doorway she could see her childhood friends, Ross, Max, Adam, and Barney, she ran up to them and gave them hugs.

"Oh my Irene!" She said happily. She parted from the group hug.

"Hey Apppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mau!" Adam yelled, excited. He also got a hug from her.

" h-" max was saying but then got interrupted.

" hi mad max," Aph said preparing to run.

" APHMAU!!!" Max screamed.

"COME IN AND GO TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Aph yelled, running into her room.

As she went in and closed the mad max proof door on mad max, she saw 2 of her other freinds sitting on the floor of her room.

" Aph!" Cory and Shelby yelled and then Shelby hugged her.

"APHMAU OPEN THIS DOOR!! IM GONNA KILL YOU" mad max yelled.

" when you calm down I will." Aph said.

" you angered mad max, didn't you?" Shelby asked. 

" Yes, so anyways how did you get in my room?" Aph asked the 2.

"you know how we got in Aph," Shelby reminded her.

"Ohhhh, Right." Aph remembered. She then heard max talking to the others downstairs. " let's join them"

"Alright" they both said, they headed down. 

Ik there isn't much change but I figured you guys wouldn't want me to fully rewrite the story

-Xel