x2x (rewritten)

They walked into the living room.

" hey Aphs?" Barney asked. 

"Yah?" She awnsered. 

"Where is Travis?" He questioned. He was the closest one, besides Aph, to Travis out of the freind group.

"he lives right across the street." Aph said, she then smirked and continued. " we can go over to his house and ketchup." She was holding a ketchup bottle.

"WHY!!" They all screamed. 

" because," Aph shrugged while giggling. "Anyways, puns aside, let's go!" 

They agreed and went over leaving a suspicious kaytlen behind.

Ding dong!

" oh hi Aph." Garroth said after opening the door.

"Hi! Is Travis here?"Aph asked the blonde

"yah I'll get him." Garroth said " TRAVIS GET OVER HERE APH AND SOME PEOPLE ARE HERE TOO SEE YOU!!!!!"

Travis ran over and hugged everyone but Aph, since he sees her every day.

"let's talk in my room!" Travis said, excited.

"Can I come?" Garroth asked.

"No Garroth." Travis and Aph declined in unison, and for some reason it made garroth kinda suspicious.

"So to start this off, have you felt it?" Adam asked as they found their spots in the room.

"yea. There's a new one on the edge of town." Aph replied gloomily. She then did a heroic stance and yelled " We are all gonna get in the swing of things. Because at twelve we teleport!" Making everyone laugh. 

"So should we buy a house to stay at. or should we stay at one of your houses?" Ross asked.

" ummm... for now Shelby, Ross, and Max will stay at my place." Aph said.

" and Barney, Adam, and Cory will stay here." Travis finished."also my group will stay with me in my room."

" And Shelby will stay in my room while Max and Ross can stay in the basement" Aph said. They all agreed on the arrangement and Aph's group left.