DW OC# 1

Name: Omega
Age: 26
Gender: female
Species: She's half time lord and the other half is mostly Raskian with an ancestry of Negriska (the last two are made up. If that's ok.)
Human or alien: alien (obviously.)
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Omega is short for her age, around 5'3. She has palish skin and long, spindly arms and legs. Her facial features are simple, with large oval shaped eyes, the pupils that seem to be full of stars. She has full lips, a stubby nose, and somewhat delicate cheekbones. Her ears are pointed, and the ends split into to thonged tips. Omega has short black hair. Her canines are slightly elongated and she has a long, prehensile tail. The tail is covered in soft, black fur. Her feet are cat like, with sharp claws and covered in soft black fur. She has claw like fingernails. On her back, are two large, black feathered wings, from the Negriska part of her heritage. Omega has self made clothes specifically designed to hide her inhuman features.
Personality: Omega is kind and trusting, if a little to trusting. She loves to read and loves high places. She cares more for others than herself and is ruthless when it comes to protecting herself and others that she trusts. Omega believes in second chances.
Skills: She can sew, (obviously) she can fight with a bostaff, knows how to shoot a gun, and knows how to rip someone's face off with her feet. Other than fighting, she can cook a decent meal, (unless it's cereal, she somehow burns cereal every time.) Omega can pick locks, (a skill taught to her when trying to sneak into her little sisters room to steal her stuff back when her sister took it.) She is a terrible actor but an ok liar (she has to be to live on earth and not be human.)
Flaws: Omega can't cook cereal, when she gets mad, it's like an exploding volcano, she lashes out at people if they startle her. She's allergic to cats.
Backstory: her parents ship crash landed on earth. They got stranded, her mother died in the crash. Her father got a job as a police officer, he raised her until she was 19 and was killed in a robbery the day after her 19th birthday. (Best birthday present ever. NOT!)
Other: omega is on the high end of the autism spectrum and has ADHD.
Home: earth.