Oh no...

+The day after Torm's birthday+

Tord sat behind his desk, hands clasp together while he had his elbows propped on top of the desk. His forehead pressed against his hands.

"Little sister... Torm wants a little sister..." Tord repeats to himself.

"Yes, we get he wants a little sister Tord." Tom says standing in front of his desk. His arms were crossed over his chest as he gives his boyfriend a unsure expression. "So are you going to give him a little sister?"

"That depends love," Looking up from the desk at Tom. "Do we risk having another child run around the base?"

"I understand we're at war here Tord. I really do..." Tom sighs. He closes his eyes, "In my opinion, having another child, especially a girl, walking about the base could be a problem..." The Leader opens his eyes again, "She could be in danger because of us."

Tord gets up from his seat to walk over to Tom. When he gets close, his arms holds around his lover's waist. Eyes looking at each other with understanding and concern.

"Would you like to have a baby girl Witness?"

Tom gives his boyfriend a sweet kiss on the lips lightly. "I could already picture the little hell spawn you would make of her," He tells him softly after he pulls back with a small smile. Both his hands come up to hold either side of Tord's face. His smile turning into a sad frown. "I'm just scared of the danger we are going to bring her into."

"Tom, she'll be fine. I could give her monster genetics too-"

Tom shakes his head, cutting Tord from speaking further. "Tord we're thinking about totally different reasons here. Tomi and Torm were suppose to be tools to you when you started conquering countries. But this girl we're talking about has a different purpose." He closes his green eyes, "She's suppose to be family to the kids as a wonderful sister, to us a dear daughter..."

Tord hugs Tom with tight comfort. He really wish they could talk more about this situation now, but they have a busy schedule ahead of them today. "How about we continue this conversation later? We can both think it over during the day and come to a conclusion later."

His boyfriend hums in agreement while snuggling into the embrace.

The leader in red kisses Tom's forehead with tender love.

+With Tomi and Torm+

"Come on Tormy! I think the Suppliers brought some grapes back earlier today." Tomi runs ahead of his brother to the hangers.

Torm follows after him with his cat doll hanging onto his shoulder. The dolls would be able to stay on any part of his clothes with a special material on the paws. It's able to stick and removed themselves from the fabric without any problems.

"Alright, alright." Torm chuckles.

They soon reach the hangers of the large base and enter the separate building. The soldiers there seem to be too busy with their work at the moment. They're preparing the next shipment of supplies to the next camp in need of restock. So the kids didn't bother them with greetings.

Tomi and Torm headed into one of the cargo planes to find Tomi's shipment of grapes from the city. Simply heading for the storage part of the plane with no notice from the soldiers and taking a look around the dimly lit room.

"Tomi, I think I found them." Torm said while pointing to a large crate labeled in bold font: Grapes.

Tomi comes over to him happily so looking forward to having his sweet treats. "It's been forever since I last had some."