III. Grown

~~~I was so grown at the age of 10

~~~
I was so grown at the age of 10. What ten year old you know ran the streets with her boyfriend, touched a gun, and had a tattoo?

With no mother to guide me, that sweet innocent little girl started to dissipate in me. I just wanted to...be my own adult now since my mother left. Little did I know right, I still had a couple more years to go for that.
~
(October 22nd 2023)

Laying on top of Tyrell as he held me down by my waist, we kissed each other's lips constantly on his bed. He pulled at my beater before lifting it up to kiss softly on my chest instead. I reacted by grabbing his head, fingering my nails through his nappy hair before he tossed us over to get on top.

I laid underneath him and guided his lips back to mine. Before I knew it, he was trying to make a move on me but I didn't allow it to happen. I knew I was too young to even think about having sex right now, hell-we shouldn't even be kissing like this.

"I'm not ready yet..." I confessed, stopping him.

He looked at me a little disappointed. "Why you so scared?"

"Because...I am. I'm not ready to go through the pain. I'm still young Tyrell, we both are. I'm 10 years old..."

"I know. It's just hard because I like you and...I think you're so damn sexy"

I blushed at the thought and rubbed his face again, seeing those brown eyes shinning in the blue light that came in from his windows.

"You're my girl, I can't help the shit I feel for you sometimes. I know we young but...least we have a connection. I understand you scared so I'm a wait for you"

I nodded my head and leaned in to give him a kiss for that. "Thank you"

"Mhm. I want you to have something though" he said, reaching over to go into his drawer.

When he pulled out a black hand gun and placed it in my arms I was speechless. "Why you giving it to me?"

"Because I want you to be safe out here. I care about you, girl and niggas out here...cray. They prey on young pretty girls like you. Now you gotta gun to show em you can pop they ass. I taught you how to shoot so I ain't worried"

I smiled and picked it up correctly, stroking the hard cold metal and loving the sight of it in my hands.
"Thank you..."

(The next day, Oct 23rd)

Ah, and then I met this motherfucker. He was such a baby in my eyes, but...kind of...cute in a way.
~

I was in class like any other day, picking on the new Caucasian girl who was just transferred here and being a delinquent as usual. That's when the fat boy Royal came into the classroom after I heard he got hit by a ball or something. I never really payed attention to him too much, he wasn't anyone important really.