27. Cute French Boys

"Fuck dude

"Fuck dude." Jesse groaned out as he threw his head back, biting his lip in visible embarrassment.

"What?" I mumbled, my mouth getting filled by thick white cream that tasted incredible.

Jesse's cheeks intensely blushed. "I still can't believe I cried in front of you, that was so fucking embarrassing." He pouted.

I couldn't help but laugh as I continued to eat my frozen yogurt. "Jesse, it's okay to cry."

"No it's not. Only pussies cry." He crossed his arms like a child as I immediately frowned at what he said. "I'm not a pussy." He sternly added.

"Crying doesn't make you a pussy. Crying shouldn't affect a man's masculinity. Being scared to show vulnerability and owning up to your emotions just because you're afraid it'll affect your masculinity, sounds more pussy to be honest." I casually shrugged, watching his eyebrows quickly furrow down at me.

"I-I guess." Jesse slightly stuttered because he knew I was right, making me quietly chuckle to myself. "I just hate crying. It's too fucking dramatic and your nose gets all runny, your throat gets bloated as hell, and your eyes get red. It's just not a good feeling dude."

A moment of silence broke out as our eyes sort of just fought for dominance, and even if I was trying, I knew Jesse was winning. He spoke again with an enticing smirk. "What you looking at?"

My facial expression remained straight as I responded back. "Jesse I believed that you changed, I really do." I bit my lip as his smirk quickly faded away. "Please don't prove me wrong."

Jesse slowly nodded as his piercingly blue eyes met mine. "I have changed." He all of a sudden moved his body closer as he placed his frozen yogurt cup down. "I promise."

My jaw quickly clenched. "And also from now on, stop tarnishing Tristan's reputation. You have no right to do it and you have no reason to. Tristan is a human being that you did wrong and he shouldn't be the one being punished for it. I want you to stop."

Jesse looked visibly speechless as he continued to stutter. "O-okay."

"And you also need to apologize to him. Whether if he accepts it or not, that's his choice. I just want you to apologize." I breathed, looking off to the side. "I shouldn't even be having to tell you this."

"You're right." Jesse quietly agreed. "From now on, I'm a whole new Jesse, I promise. I-I'll even apologize to him today."

"Jesse." I blurted out his name. "I'm really trusting you. I don't trust a lot of people and I want you to understand that I'm serious." I made sure my voice spoke out slow and clear, to make sure he understands how serious I am about the situation.

"I know, I know Micah. You can trust me." Jesse tried to smile again, as he leaned in closer towards the small circular table. "So, are you mine now or what?"