Epilogue

Yoongi

I slowly opened my eyes and lazily raised my head off the wall rolling my neck hearing a couple of pops because of the uncomfortable nap. I pushed away Namjoons' heavy head away from my shoulder stopping his loud snoring for a brief second.

"Wake up" I nudged him roughly a couple of times until he hummed annoyingly and sat up.

"Where's Ellen?" I asked standing up and looking out the waiting room door.
As if in sync I saw Jin walking down the hall pointing into the room across from us and handed me a coffee.

"She's in the room checking on her brother" he said sitting on one of the leather chairs.
I looked through the small window on the door to the room and saw her sitting on a chair her head rested on the bed where Minho laid. I could easily tell she was asleep by the slow raising and falling of her body.

"Hyung!" I heard Hoseok call for me as he walked in followed by Jimin.

"Did you just get back?" I looked at my watch realizing it had been three hours since we got here and I had probably slept the entire time.

"Yeahㅡ but we already took care of the police, they won't be bothering us about what happened" Jimin answered wiping his forehead and sitting on the couch next to Namjoon.

"It's not like they had a choice." he mumbled still half asleep.

"Yeahㅡ they froze up when I mentioned your name, immediately agreed and asked for no problems with you," Jimin smirked followed by chuckling from the rest of the guys.

I nodded silently and continued to look into the room where Ellen still sat asleep at her brothers' feet.

Hoseok cleared his throat and handed me a folder along with the cell phone that Minho had stolen from Eunho.
"The men back in Seoul are working on erasing fathers' historyㅡ the police gave us an hour to clear out anything from the remaining of the house so I got our other guys to work on that," he said now talking to Namjoon.

"Good job guys, we'll start working on this phone as soon as we get back" Namjoon patted Hoseok on the back coming to stand next to me.
I rubbed my face and took a gulp out of the bitter coffee before looking back at the boys scattered around the room.

"Take them home" I directed at Namjoon who only nodded as he listened carefully "I'll stay here with Jin until it's ok to leave, but you all make sure to rest so that we start to work as soon as I get back".
The guys slowly stood up and began to file out of the room.

"I'll see you all back home in a couple of daysㅡ stay safe." I called after them lastly walking Jungkook out to the entrance.

I stood outside the hospital until I watched to truck drive away in the distance. The sun was rising and the small town was beginning to show signs of life.
I felt small familiar hands running down my abdomen and then a petite figure pressing against my back.
"Crazy how the world will keep turning as if nothing happened..." I heard Ellens' soft voice mumble from behind me.

"People don't care about what happens as long as it doesn't affect them" I responded as I turned to hug her, bringing her head against my chest.
She snuggled her face closer to me and released a soft sigh as I kissed the top of her hair.

"He's up already..." she looked up at me smiling when I continued to kiss her forehead.

"I need to speak to him," I turned towards the hallway where Minhos' room was but before I could begin to make my way, Ellen interlaced her fingers with mine holding me back slightly.

"What's going to happen now?" she asked reaching for my other hand.
I smiled at her serious expression and held her face in both of my hands.

"Nowmy love we need to start planning a wedding."

I'll be editing the other chapters and change format of the story so just a heads up and apologies for all the notifications

Thank you so much for your love and support babes!