Babysitting

*ring ring*

"Hi, (C/N)."

"(Y/N)! I need your help! I have an emergency!"

"Oh my gosh, what is it?! What happened?!"

"I'm watching my neighbor's annoying ass kids and they're not listening to me!"

"Are you serious? How is that an emergency?!"

"(Y/N), please, please just help me!"

"Okay, fine. I'll see you in a bit."

"Thank you, (Y/N)! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are my live saver!"

"Yeah, yeah, you're welcome. See you soon."

The truth was, you weren't the best with children. But, it meant that you got to spend time with (C/N). And you would get a good laugh watching him struggle to take care of them.

~ 15 Minutes Later ~

*ding dong*

The door opened, revealing a stressed (C/N).

"Thank you so much for coming."

"Of course, (C/N). Where are they?"

"Upstairs," he said, sighing.

You walked upstairs and saw two children playing with toys, a boy and a younger girl.

"Who are you?" the boy asked.

"I'm-"

"Are you (C/N)'s girlfriend?"

"What? No-"

"(C/N) has a girlfriend! (C/N) has a girlfriend!" he chanted.

"(C/N) has a giwlfwend!" the little girl copied.

"Don't copy me!" her brother said, smacking her.

She started to cry.

"Hey, hey! Hitting's not nice," you said, going up to the children.

"She was copying me!" he whined. "She's annoying!"

"All younger siblings copy their older siblings. It means that she looks up to you," you explained.

You sat on your knees and touched the little girl's hair.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"He hi-hit m-me!" she cried.

"Aw, that's not very nice, is it?"

"No!"

(C/N) watched the way you handled the children. He was mesmerized by the way you got them to like you so easily. It made him smile, seeing you so gentle for them. It was adorable.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" you asked the kids.

"Yeah!!!" the boy said enthusiastically.

"Okay, what movie do you want to watch?"

"Barbie!" his sister said.

"No! No girl movies! I want to watch Cars!"

"How about we pick a movie that we all want to watch?" you suggested. "What do you want to watch, (C/N)?"

"Me? Uhh, I don't know, what about you, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm..." you thought. "I know! What about (random/movie)?

"Yeah!" the children cheered.

You went to the living room and put the movie on from Netflix. You gave the kids some snacks, and they were busy for the whole movie.

You, on the other hand, were enjoying your time with (C/N).

"Stop taking the blanket!" he whispered.

"Shh!" the little boy shushed.

"Yeah, (C/N)! Shh!"

He rolled his eyes. "I don't have enough blanket!" he whined quietly.

"Sucks."

"I know what we can do to fix this. How about this?"

He placed you on his lap. Your eyes widened.

"Much better, huh?"

"Uh, um, yeah. Much better," you blushed.

Soon, you got comfortable and rested the back of your head on his shoulder, so you were laying entirely on him. He had his arms wrapped around your stomach and his chin rested on your shoulder.

His hands made their way under your shirt, rubbing and drawing circles on your tummy. At first, you were shocked, but then you accustomed to it, and his touch relaxed you.

Soon enough, the movie was over and the kids' parents came home. You went over to (C/N)'s house next door just to hang out.

You two were in his room, sitting on his bed.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm, you uh..."

"What is it, (C/N)?"

"I just- you were so good with the kids."

"Well, not really. I actually don't even like kids."

"Then why'd you come?" he inquired.

"You sounded like you needed help. And I wanted to spend time with you," you said the last part quieter.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" you looked into his eyes hopefully. You didn't know what you were hoping for.

"When you were talking with the kids and helping them... you looked... so beautiful," he then quickly spoke, "Well, not that you're not beautiful when you do other things because you're beautiful when you do everything but I think that I just completely fell in love with you when I saw..."

He quickly closed his mouth, shocked that he let that spill out.

You heart fluttered. "You- you fell in...?"

"I didn't mean to say it out loud," he looked down, ashamed.

"(C/N)," you placed a hand on his cheek.

He looked straight into your eyes.

"I love you too."

He smiled the cutest smile you had ever seen. He looked down at your lips and back into your eyes.

He then put his hands on your waist, pushing your body to his. He pressed his soft lips to yours for a few seconds.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you more," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

He smiled, and pressed a lingering kiss to your shoulder.

"I'm so glad I can finally tell you that as much as I want," he said into your hair.

"Me too," you mumbled.

You rested your forehead against his. He tucked you hair behind your ear and kissed you again.

"I want us to be together," he whispered against your lips.

"Me too."

He smirked. "Remember this day, beautiful. You're finally mine."

Your heart basically exploded when he said that.

You snuggled into his chest, and his strong arms held you tight. You felt safe in his arms.

You fell asleep in his embrace after a long day. You hoped that this would be an something that happens many, many, many more times.