Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Enjoy reading.

"Hi". I stood there shocked. Why the hell he is here?

"What are you doing here". I asked in a somewhat polite tone.

No, he doesn't deserve your politeness emily. He is not your boss now. I can talk to him like a bitch that he is.

"What are you doing here!?". I asked in an angry tone. Yes emily! You go girl.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?". He raised his eyebrows and damn, he looks hot.

"No. What now?". I tilted my head.

"Ok". He said and pushed me at a side and went inside.

He scanned my living room and then sat down on the couch like he is the owner of this place.

"Who told you to sit!?". I snapped.

"I knew you would not ask so I sat on my own". He shrugged. You little- ugh.

"Why are you here?". I closed my eyes to calm myself a little or I would strangle his damn neck any second.

"Ms. Collins-

"Don't start with that ms collins shit! I have had enough of that". I said angrily.

"I knew it was a bad idea". He mutterd under his breath and glared at me. I glared back.

I am not going to respect your little ass bastard.

After a little he said.

"I want you back". He said camly. What!? Oh my god. Oh god. He is making me his secretary again. Oh my god.

I was jumping inside but I thought to play it coy. I don't want him to see how I excited I am.

"We were never together". I rolled my eyes.

Shit. It sounded so stupid. Ugh emily.

Why are you this embarassing.

Daniel on the other hand looked completely unimpressed with my little remark.

"I am a busy man ms. Collins. I am not in the mood to play stupid games with you". He said with a poker face.

"But why did you fired me at the first place?". The question slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Ugh. Why can't I shut up for once. I should just be happy that I am getting my job back.

"I thought that you stole an important file and gave it to my rival company". He said carelessly like its not a big thing. Wait. What?

"What?". I screamed at him.

"You thought that I stole a file! And gave it to another company". I snapped.

"You thought a nice girl like me stole a file from a monster like you and gave it to another monster. I can't believe you thought that low of me". I shook my head completely shocked and angry at his stupid declaration.

"You should be happy that I am hiring you back". He glared at me.

"I fucking hate you. Get out of here before I throw you out of my place". I shouted at him.

This fucking bastard thought that I stole a file.

"You will regret this". He nodded his head and stormed out of my apartment.

I went after him and closed my door. I sighed leaning against the door.

I sat down right there feeling lonely. Angry tears started running down my face.