Chapter 37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the room next to mine with a little hesitation. Oliver was lying on the bed, his eyes closed and one of his hands rested on his forehead. Without making any noise I moved in and sat on the bed beside him.

"Oliver, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings", I said in a low voice. He opened his eyes and sat near me and placing my hands in his, he said, "I know baby. You don't have to say sorry for anything. Infact I am sorry, I didn't react in the way I should have. Actually before you none of the girls I was with, ever said no to me, so this is new to me. "

I didn't like he mentioning his past girlfriends and comparing them to me, but I kept quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked after a while of silence.

"It's not my fault that I am not like them?", I said.

"Like whom?"

"Your past girlfriends, who else?" I said, getting up, but he pulled me back in his arms.

"Thank God you are not like any of them. Because I never fell in love with any of them. And I could never love another girl as much as I love you. And I can wait for you my whole life if that is what it would take".

My heart ached to hear this. Getting so much love from another person is a bliss, but when that person is the one you love then it's a blessing. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips embracing him into my arms.

                        *******

After we had a mini lunch cooked with love by Oliver, all by himself we went out for some sightseeing. Oliver took me to the waterfall which was in the view from the house. From a distance it looked like a small waterfall, but while standing just few feets away from it I was amazed to see it's grandeur. Water was flowing from a height of around thirty feets straight on the big black rocks, bouncing off over the rocks and then flowing over smoothly at the bigger  rock before forming a pool at the bottom. Water there was crystal clear. There was a lot of greenery in the surrounding. Big bushes with lovely colourful flowers adding beauty to this amazing view. The misty smell bringing freshness to the air.

"So, what do you think?", Oliver asked looking at me.

"It's beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful place in my life."

"Isn't it? So, why are we still standing here, let's hop in", he said and stripped off his t-shirt and pants. He was standing there in just his shorts in front of me right now, and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. His perfect physique was killing.

"Sam, I am waiting for you baby. Take off your clothes and come."

"No, you go. I'll just stand here", I said. The thought of stripping off into my bikini in front of him made me nervous.

"Come on please, you'll miss all the fun. Don't tell me you are feeling shy", he teased me.

"Well... actually I am", I said tugging a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Really? Alright I am keeping my eyes close. You take off your clothes and get in the water. I'll join in after you".

I didn't know why I was being so hesitant. Maybe the fact that Oliver had been with many beautiful girls before me was making me nervous. I didn't want to disappoint him. With a little hesitation and self doubt I stripped off my tee and jeans, adjusted my bikini and then entered the water. As I dipped into the pool a loud gasp released from my mouth because the water was really cold and Oliver opened his eyes. He glanced at me and said, "you are so beautiful", and my cheeks became hot.