7: Passenger Seat

Yo guys, sorry for grammatical errors & typos :<. Please stream stay & watch blackpink house!

---

"Ya Lisa! You should sleep now! We'll leave at 3am! I'll drive! I already booked the place for the shoot. Don't forget my ice cream!!!" Lisa received a text from Jennie. She just finished taking a shower when Jennie texted.

She smiled then she replied at Jennie. "Yes your majesty. You too, you should sleep early. I don't want to die because of car crash. Goodnight." Then she pressed sent.

"The fuck? Why am I smiling?" Lisa asked herself. She ignored the happiness that was building inside of her.

She went to her room and went to a deep slumber.

---

Jennie woke up and looked at her phone. 2:15am.

She lazily sat at her bed and texted Jisoo.

"Chichu, i'm awake now. Don't worry i'll be fine. Goodmorning btw!" Jennie sent the message.

She stood up and went to her bathroom to take a bath.

"Is Lisa awake?" She thought. "Aish, nevermind. I'll just knock later." Then she proceeded to take a bath.

---
After 30 minutes, Jennie is ready to go. She wore a patterned dress and a sandals.

Her phone lit up so she picked it up and saw Jisoo's reply.

"Okay, I'll be sending the team there. You can meet them when you arrive. Stay safe okay? Update me. Ppong!"

She smiled at Jisoo's text. Simple gestures from Jisoo is already enough to make Jennie smile. After all, she's her bestfriend.

She carried her bag and went outside her dorm and was shocked because Lisa was standing in front of her door with earphones on. She's wearing a white shirt, denim jacket and a denim high waisted shorts.

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked removing her left earphone.

"Because I'm a girl? Duh." Jennie rolled her eyes and walked to the elevator and Lisa followed her.

"I thought you're still sleeping." Jennie said.

"Nah, I'm excited today." Lisa smiled widely.

"Why?" Jennie asked then her eyebrows furrowed.

"Because you'll tour me! You didn't say anything about the place!" Lisa pouted.

Cute. Jennie thought.

"It's a surprise." Jennie winked and went to the elevator together with Lisa.

---

"Hey, Stupid! Wake up." Jennie was trying to wake Lisa up.

"Are we here already?" Lisa looked at her surroundings but it's still dark.

"Not yet. Are you hungry? If not, I'll just buy my food over there." Jennie pointed out a convenient store in front of them.

"Coffee is enough." Lisa said.

"Okay, wait here." Jennie smiled.

Lisa's eyes was glued to Jennie while walking to the store. Lisa doesn't know the feeling that she's feeling when Jennie smiles at her. Lisa doesn't know why did she get so excited from this trip. Lisa doesn't know why she's happy when Jennie's happy. Lisa doesn't know why she's happy to be with Jennie.