Chapter 9

Ruby's POV

"Ngh.." I moaned. The pain in my back continues to ache, and it's killing me.

Literally. I can feel drips of blood coming out of the scar there.

"Ruby, you're fine.." I turned and saw Alucard with drips of tears flowing through his eyes. He's.... He's concerned?

About me?

Being lonely means no people will care about you... But this..

It's just too pure.

"Ruby - chan, you're awake," I heard Kagura say. "We were worried sick."

"How long have I been unconsious?" I asked. Zilong scoffs, "Long enough to make your boyfriend emotional."

Alu gave him a death glare. I chuckled at the thought. "Don't worry, Alu. I'm fine now."

He gave my the sweetest smile he ever gave.

We then have the moment of silence.

"Jesus, anyone have a plan to get out?"
I asked.

"We have no idea," Haya said. "Really? I've been asleep for I-don't-know-how-long and you guys came up with nothing?" I shouted. My voice echoed through the dark cave, and we heard growling.

"Shut your mouth," Alucard said as he put his hand over my mouth. "You're waking up the wolves."

I sighed. "What did you four people did?" I asked. "Well... Uhh.. We did play a little truth or dare..." Kagura said.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Hey, don't look at me! It was Zilong's idea."

Then I looked at him. "What?" he asked. "Really? You didn't know what you did wrong?"

"Yeah I do," Zilong exclaimed. "It's so boring here."

"Then think of a plan so we can get out from here and not die of boringness!"

"Oh, that reminds me," he suddenly lit up with excitement. "Alu, do your dare."

Alucard blushed. "Hell no. I'm not doing it."

"What? What is his dare?" I asked suspiciously.

"Zilong dared Alucard to kiss you, Ruby." Haya answered.

My eyes widened, and I blushed at the thought of his soft lips kissing me. Sure the pocky game thing was all because of Zilong, but this? This is another thing.

"Hey! A dare's a dare. Do it now." Zilong said.

I felt my cheeks burn as he looked towards me. He wasn't looking at my eyes, he was looking at my lips.

"Do I really have to kiss her? On the lips?" he asked as nervousness grew on him.

"Yeah, bro," Zilong answered. "I know why you're hesitating, though."

Alucard scoffs at him. "Fine. Why am I hesitating?"

"Because you love her."

"Explain?" I asked.

"If he didn't have feelings for you, he'd thought it's just a kiss. Nothing much."

"Bro, shut up! You're boiling me up!" Alu exclaimed.

"Heck yeah I'm boiling you," he laughed "with love."

Alu growled. And we heard Kagura and Haya giggling "Sorry, we can't help it."

"Fine, I'll prove you that I'm not the man with emotions scattered around my head." Alucard said as he leaned closer to me.

He looked at me with the 'I really don't wanna do this infront of people' eyes. I just laughed nervously.

"Where's the proof?" Zilong teased.

"Here." Alu said as he kissed me deeply.

In the distance, I can hear Kagura giggling and squealing. "Awww." Zilong said.

Alu opened his eyes and parted away. His cheeks are so red. And mine is probably too.

He looks soooo cute. >~<

"There. You have your proof."

"Haha! Dude you just did it cause you want it!!"

"N-no.... I-I didn't...."

'Then why are you stammering?"

I can't belive it. Did he just kissed me?

Because of a dare?