{01: a taste of reality}

Tea's Point of view

How do you think it feels understanding that your life, all of a sudden, get's filled with lies and liars? Trust me when I tell you, it's not a pleasant feeling. They're everywhere and there comes a moment in life where everything becomes crystal clear. I grew up to be the perfect daughter, almost like I was being trained to be one. I had everything, everything I needed to have a the life I always desired. I was the school's most popular girl, but I wasn't the person to brag about that. Let's say in a way I was good at socializing with people, that's why everyone would describe me as a friendly and kind person.

And here is when we come to this day. The day where all this life I had created for myself was just thrown away like it meant nothing. That day when my very own, dear father, decided that I should marry a stranger for the sake of his company. The moment when I realized I was raised to be a "tool" all along.

"There is no way I'm going to marry a total stranger father" I said my tone increasing, as to notify my father that I wasn't buying it, I wasn't going to let him force me into this. "I don't know him and I don't love him, you can't do this to me"

"Tea, stop acting so childish, you're a grown woman now. You should have known by now that life is no a choice. You're going to do this for the sake of our company, this is an opportunity of a lifetime."

At this point of the conversation I was giving him all sorts of death glares, as if that was going to change his mind. I couldn't believe that my own father was doing this to me. How can he just stay in front of me, so calm as if he's asking me about my grades? How can he even accept that?

"Your company" I stated determined. "It's always been about you. Your company. Your money. Your personal selfish profits. Do you even realize that I'm your daughter? Or you love money and power way more. Now that I'm thinking.... Have you ever loved me? Even a bit. Tell me father."

At this point tears were dangerously streaming down my cheeks. I can't believe that my own father was basically selling me to some stranger just so his company could get more powerful, but I guess at this point he had more money that reason.

He just kept looking at me as if it was nothing, I couldn't take this anymore. I turned towards the direction my mom was staying. She was having the same reaction , staying there watching this happen and doing nothing. "And you mom? Why aren't you saying anything? How can you agree with this, I'm your daughter. Your only child. Or this what you two have planned all along?"

I couldn't take this anymore. I didn't give them a chance to answer, to explain their self, because at the end I knew I would get nowhere. I ran from that place as fast as I could and locked myself inside of my room. The two people that I have always trusted blindly , are now the ones to betray I'm in such scale. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I couldn't stop the eyes to blurry my vision. I also didn't realize when I fell asleep.

My phone's loud ringtone was the one to wake me up, from my sleep. I woke up, rubbing my eyes, with a terrible headache, probably because all of the crying I did. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10pm. Who the hell was calling me this late? They need to stop, I want to sleep. I didn't even check who it was, just locked the phone and laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. Will I ever be in peace?

After five minutes the phone started to rang again. I got up to check my phone when I saw the unknown number. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pick up, but what I know that by the time I had finished my thinking the other person had hung up. I called them back, but they didn't answer. Are they playing with me, because I really wasn't in the mood for pranks right now.

When I decided not to call back and was about to lock my phone and get back to sleep.I got a new message, from the same numberthat was calling me.

Unknown

Hello Tea. Can we talk?

Who was this, I really had no idea. The only person that I knew which was involved in meeting was my dad, but I was sure it wasn't him.

So guys i'm so excited for this book. Here is my first chapter and my first book. I'm really working so hard, and i hope you enjoy it. I'm going to appreciate if you'd leave a vote and a comment with your impressions. See you guys in the next chapter.