Two

AP English was written on the old wood door. Katherine twisted the handle before stepping into the classroom just as the bell rang.

Just in time.

Katherine handed the slip to her teacher who signed it before handing it back. The teacher who's name she didn't know told her to sit anywhere, so she took the empty sit which was in the middle of the class.

Setting her bag down she slid in her seat and took out a notebook as the teacher began explaining about the book report they would be doing on the book How to Kill a Mockingbird. She proceeded to hand out old worn books to the students. Katherine took one and turned in her seat to hand the other three back. Her eyes locked onto golden ones.

Rosalie sat there in the back staring heatedly at the brunette who's scent smelled of lilies and lavender an interesting combination in Rose's opinion. She examined the girl who looked at her with surprise which made her feel slightly smug.

After handing the books to the student Katherine turned back around but she could still feel eyes burning in the back of her head. Katherine felt her heart pick up a bit.

She looks like an angel, Katherine thought. Golden locks that fell down her back, striking gold eyes, she looked like someone out of a story.

She was so pale though.

She pondered on the thought that maybe Rosalie could be anemic.

-

Katherine quickly walked out of the school building beelining it to her sisters ugly truck where Bella was already standing.

Opening the passenger door she jumped in and slammed it shut before propping her feet on the dash. Bella got in shortly after and swatted her feet off the dash. Rolling her eyes Katherine took her feet off as Bella pulled out of the parking space and started driving out of the parking lot. In the rear view mirror Katherine saw Rosalie standing there in the center of the parking lot just staring at her it seemed like but she wasn't sure.

-

The next day the beautiful blonde was gone and so was her entire family. This made the Swan girls confused and curious as to where they went.

A week has now passed and they still weren't there.

-

Katherine walked down the hall with her books under her arm in the crevice of her hand. A shoulder abruptly brushed against hers harshly. Katherine's face contorted to annoyance as her eyes tore away from the front and to the person who rudely bumped into her. Jessica Stanley looked back at her before whispering something to her friend.

"If you're going to talk about me you can at least have the decency to say it to my face bitch." Katherine said hotly. Jessica frowned.

"Oh no we're" she motioned to her self and her friend. "Not talking about you." The girl next to her giggled. Katherine took a threatening step forward but felt a surprisingly cold hand on her shoulder. Jessica's face, as well as her friends face dropped, their eyes showing fear.

Katherine was gently tugged back causing her to flinch back.

Katherine glared at the girls before looking at the person who tugged her back and to her surprise the cold hand belonged to the Hale girl, Rosalie.