AN ANSWER LONG AWAITED FOR...

Goodness, I miss this book

Goodness, I miss this book. You have no idea; the number of times I've debated just ruining the entire story and writing a thousand fluffy sequels for #Spyderman...well, I'd be rich if I had a nickel for every time. Isn't that how the saying goes? We're going with it, screw it.

This isn't truly an update, not in a story sort of sense - no, unfortunately for you all, that's not what I'm here for. Actually, it's more just for a couple questions that have been pondered in a few of my comment sections.

So, it's come to my attention that you all are extremely curious to see what exactly was in the present Peter gave Freya. In fact, you all were so curious, you all came up with your own theories and ideas on just what was going on in Freya, Peter, and my mind.

Some ideas were extremely creative.

Some people thought I had just not come up with anything at all (hush don't expose me like that).

And some, actually all of the people who read that through, just want to know what was in the damn present.

So, let's explain. But first? We have to preface this, like always.

When I first wrote the Christmas Oneshot, where this whole gift debacle comes from, I had no fucking clue what was actually going to be the present. Seriously, of all the chapters, that and the final true ending had me up at night, wondering what to do. I didn't want to go cliche or get all mushy, and like, Peter's not exactly a billionaire so expensive jewels and all that was out of the question.

I doubt Freya would have wanted a diamond necklace anyways, so there was no point in going there.

In the end, I decided to just leave it open-ended because I could not think of anything. It wasn't until I had published it that I actually got to deciding - but at that point, it was up and so many people were already reading it and commenting and if I changed it, well, it would ruin it. Plus, I liked the element of mystery, so I kept it like that!