Journals and Secrets .*.*. Imagine 2

●●●TRIGGER WARNING●●●

-SELF HARM
-DEPRESSION
-BULLYING (is that a trigger? Idk)
-RAPE
-ETC
●●●IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE SUBJECTS DO NOT READ●●●

You slammed your journal closed and stood up from the bathroom floor you pulled your sleeves down your scarred and bleeding arms. You pulled your skirt down further than usual remembering what had happened the day before.
Flashback...
You walked down your street flipping though your private journal. That journal had your entire life in it. Your secrets, your desires, your thoughts, and many other things. You heard footsteps behind you and turned quickly. A guy, about your age, and standing in a black hoodie helping him blend into the dark city night backdrop. "W-who are you?" You said trying not to studder too much. The figure peeled off his hood and met your eyes. You recognised the boy. He had mint green hair and pale skin. He went to your school. He was one of Jeongguk's friends. "How are you tonight, Y/n?" Your body shuddered at the boy's tone of voice. Then the voice and face clicked. Min Yoongi. "Y-yoongi?" You squeaked out. "Ahh Y/n.. It's good that you remember me. It'll make it more fun tonight." Your heart skipped a beat. "W-what d-do you m-mean?" Yoongi walked up closer to you can slammed you against the building wall nearby. "I think you know exactly what I mean." He said before placing a cloth over your mouth. Your vision faded as the last thing you felt was you skirt sliding off your hips.
Present...
You pushed open the bathroom door and rushed down the school hallway your journal clutched to your chest. You suddenly felt something hard and warm stop you then you fell to the ground. When you looked up you saw your boyfriend looking you directly in you eyes. "J-J-Jeong-guk!!!" You stuttered. "Y/n...." You looked at him and saw he was looking through your journal. "Y/n what's all of this?" He said pointing into the journal where you wrote about last night. You quickly got to your feet and grabbed the journal. "It's nothing......" Jeongguk stepped closer to you and snaked his arm around your waist. "Y/n." You heard you heart speed up. "Yes?" What did Yoongi-Hyung do to you?" You paused and looked down. You fiddled with the hym of your skirt giving him a hint. Jeongguk sighed and clenched your shirt. "I'll help you." He said digging his face into the crook of your neck. "How?" Jeongguk was silent for a moment. "I'll beat the shit out of him first of all." You giggled a bit. "Then I'll protect you with my life. No matter what, I'll protect you." He said placing a sweet kiss on your neck then lips. Jeongguk grabbed your wrists lightly making you wince. He quickly looked up then down to your wrists. "Why did you..." He faded off as he saw blood seep through your uniform shirt. He carefully rolled up your sleeves to reveal angry red lines littering your porceland skin all the way up your forearm. Jeongguk didn't say anything as he started to kiss each and every one of the cuts. You watched him and tears started to roll down your cheeks. When he reached the last mark he let go of your arms and placed one hand on your waist and the other on you tear stained cheek. "I'm not mad." He started. "I understand a bit I guess.. It's okay. It's all gonna be okay. I promise you." He said before kissing you passionately. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. Neither of you wanting to leave this moment.

-X-X-X-X-X-
I dunno honestly. I just kinda got this idea in class. Sorry for any typos btw I'm writing this on my phone so yee. Also...
NO DISRESPECT FOR MIN YOONGI I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY BIAS WRECKER NO DISRESPECT OR ANYTHING THIS IS ALL JUST FICTIONNNNNN!!!!
Anyways, anneyong mah dudes!