27- Lost In The Woods

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron insisted when they returned to the tents after watching the brilliant match.

"Krum?" Fred was wearing an Ireland flag and flapping around like an overgrown bird. George was doing the same.

"I think you're in love Ron." Ginny teased him.

"Victor I love you!" Venus sung.

"Victor I do!" The twins sung back.

"When we're apart my heart beats for you!" They all chanted together.

They stayed up reliving moments of the match, their father only demanded that they go to bed when Ginny fell asleep right at the table.

Mali, Ginny, Venus and Hermione snuggled into their beds.

Venus was recalling all of the different moves and plays that the Irish chasers had done during the match.

She was eager to try them out with Katie and Angelena for the next season of quidditch.

Venus fell asleep with fantasies of playing quidditch like the Irish chasers.

"Get up!" Arthur's voice woke Venus. He sounded almost scared. Venus scrambled out of bed and rubbed her eyes.

"What's happening?" Venus asked.

They scrambled out of the tent to find the Weasley boys and Harry all stood there.

Bill, Charlie and Percy were all running off towards the sounds of screaming.

"Go to the woods!" Arthur yelled, "I'll find you later! GO!"

Fred and George grabbed Venus, Ginny and Mali and they hurried them into the woods.

"Fred get off me!" Venus shook his hand off once they were in the woods. "I can take care of myself!"

Fred didn't say anything but looked around, "where'd Mali go?"

Venus looked around.

"Mali!" Ginny yelled.

The two sisters exchanged panicked glances.

"Mali!" Venus yelled.

They made to head back towards the campsite but Fred and George caught them.

"I'm sure she's with the others," George was struggling to hide his worry, it was strange to see worried expressions on the twins' faces.

"Let's keep moving." Fred suggested.

Venus faced off against her brothers. "But Mali-!"

"She's with the others Ve." George insisted, he and Fred exchanged a glance and then grabbed their sisters by the arms again.

"FRED LET GO!" Venus growled at her brother, causing him to jump back. Venus realised she had been baring her teeth at him.

She quickly straightened up when she realised what she had been doing.

Fred, George and Ginny were all giving her concerned looks that made her want to throw up.

Venus turned and hurried off further into the woods.

"Ve wait!" Ginny yelled, but it was too late. Venus was gone.

Ginny went to chase after her, but this time both of the twins stopped her.

"Dad is already going to kill us," George said, "let's find her together!"

********

Venus quickly got herself lost. After she passed the same tree for like the fourth time she decided to let out her frustrations on said tree.

She kicked it and promptly swore when her toe began to ache.

********

Mali was swept up with Harry, Ron and Hermione when Arthur found them.

They arrived back at the tents to find Charlie and Percy there with Fred, George and Ginny.

"Where is Venus?" Arthur looked at the twins.

"We lost her." George rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bill is looking for her," Charlie assured his dad. "I'll go and-"

"No I'll go," Arthur said tiredly. "You all get to bed."

Of course they didn't, they stayed up sitting in silence. All thinking about what had happened.

********

"How am I so lost?" Venus growled under her breath. She had been roaming around the woods for hours, cursing and swearing at her brothers.

She wasn't really angry at them, but her entire situation. She hated everything that was going on.

Eventually Venus gave up and sat down with her back against a tree.

"VENUS!" She heard her brother Bill's voice.

"Here!" Venus said.

She heard footsteps and then Bill sat down beside her.

"Why did you run off like that?" Bill asked her.

Venus didn't answer, she didn't even look at her brother.

"Venie I know everyone has been avoiding the subject, but you need to talk about it." Said Bill.

"Talk about what?" Venus blinked.

"Your- your... you know..."

"Monthlies?" she suggested.

"That's what I mean," Bill pointed out, "you can't even say what it actually is."

"And I'm happy with that." Venus crossed her arms.

"You're clearly not, running off, that isn't like you Ve. Venus Weasley is not one to run away from her problems."

"Yeah well maybe Venus Black is."

Remember to vote, comment and do a fancy dance (I suggest the WMCA)
~Em xx