seventeen

A/N: before we start, I just wanted to show y'all what Diana looks like since I never showed her faceclaim, unless you looked hard at the cover lol. There she is :)

alright let's get into it!

April 4th, 1992

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm turning 19! I'm so excited, I haven't been this genuinely excited for something in a long time. All my good friends from Baltimore are coming up here for my party tonight and I'm hype. It's gonna be a vibe.

Ever since the incident from game night, I've been ignoring De. I still stay with him but I haven't spoken to him. What he did was foul as hell and it pissed me off. He's been out a lot, probably doing the same shit but I didn't give a fuck anymore. For the most part, I'm neither with Madison and Mary, at school, or at Uptown. At this point, I stay at De's to eat and sleep.

I was in bed watching Fresh Prince Of Bel Air while Devante was on the couch doing whatever. He came into his room to get something and he started looking at me. Then, he started laughing at something which I guess was on TV.

"Man Will funny as hell" he laughed.

I ignored him and continued to watch the show. He sat on the tip of the bed and started to watch the show.

"Can this nigga move?" I said in my head.

"Diana, Diana, DIANA!" Devante said, attempting to get my attention.

I looked at him and looked back at the TV. I was being so petty but I didn't give a fuck.

"Why you being so petty?" he wondered.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I said, finally saying something to him.

We were silent again and then he sat next to me. He's lucky that this is his bed cause I would've gladly kicked him off the bed.

"You can't ignore me forever" he said.

"I can if I wanted too, and I do" I shot back.

"How you gonna ignore me and your birthday is tomorrow? I know you gonna want a gift. If you ain't talking, I can't get you that Tommy Hilfiger collection" he bribed.

".... what do you want?" I asked, I would've ignored him but I love me some Tommy Hilfiger.

"I wanna apologize baby, you've been ignoring me for a week. I feel like shit for what I did too you" he said.

"Man De... are you even forreal?" I wondered.

"Yes I am, I feel like a horrible person. I really fucked up and invaded your space. I even apologized to K-Ci and Mary for disrespecting them" he told me.

"Really..." I said, giving him a look.

"I did, I've been a fucking mess lately. It's mostly cause of what happened with the miscarriage-"