Journey

Sasuke walked into the café and had a look around the place. Once he saw Kakashi, he walked towards him and had a seat. He didn't know why did Kakashi called him urgently telling him he needed to explain himself.

"What is it Kakashi?" Sasuke asked.

"Can you answer that instead?" Kakashi said "what is the long mission I'm sending you to and I don't know about it?"

"You don't know, still you didn't deny it"

"Well sorry I was nice and took your side but can you at least tell me about it?"

"We were just scaring Sakura who's acting weird"

"Sakura is acting weird?" Kakashi frowned

"Hn" Sasuke approved "she's having problems with her family and Pein... and me"

"Oh Pein" Kakashi remembered "he told me about that"

"He exposed everything and Sakura is a total mess right now" Sasuke said "she's planning to leave for the moment, she can't take staying here recently"

"Where's she going?"

"A trip, just a trip" Sasuke heaved a little sigh.

"Well I think that's a good alternative" Kakashi heaved a deep sigh "She's been through a lot lately, she needs some freshness"

"Well, yes but I don't know if letting her go alone is a good idea"

"You don't have to worry Sasuke, Sakura is a strong girl and she needs to get away from all of this" Kakashi reassured "Staying here may cause her more confusion, especially when you're not helping" he teased.

"I mean we're fine now, why do you keep blaming me?" Sasuke sulked "I met her yesterday and we made up, stop making me look bad"

"Alright alright" Kakashi chuckled

"It's about time she leaves, let's meet at the gate and see her off" Sasuke said before they stood up.

The sensei-student pair walked together towards the huge gate of the hidden leaf where they found Sakura, along with Itachi and Naruto. All of them didn't want her to go, but at the same time, they knew she needed this trip to relieve all the anxiety she's been through

"Sakura! Are you sure you want to go alone?" Itachi asked.

"Yes, Itachi, I need some time alone" Sakura responded.

"Even Sasuke can't go with you?" he asked again.

"Especially not Sasuke" Sakura teased.

"Why? What's wrong? You were supposed to be fine after all of this" Kakashi said.

"I know, but I don't need confusion during my trip, I need to rest"

"What about your parents?" Itachi asked.

"I told my father the truth" she lowered her head.

"What? But you said you won't "

"I couldn't, Itachi. I just couldn't" Sakura said in sad tone "he deserves to know, he's been such a good husband and father but she did him dirty, I couldn't keep him in the dark" she heaved a sad sigh "anyway, I think they're splitting up soon. And I told my mother that I'm going once and for all. I wish she could feel a bit guilty"

"So this is it?" Naruto pouted "You're going, and you didn't even tell us when you will be back"

"I don't think it'll take that long, but I'll make sure we keep in touch" She assured them, then took a deep breath "So, Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto, Sensei! Thank you all for everything, I really appreciate it"

"Sakura chan, don't talk like you're never coming back" Naruto argued "Ugh! you guys keep leaving me every time"

"Have a nice trip, Sakura," Itachi said with a wide smile.

"Take good care of yourself, Sakura" Kakashi said "don't stay for so long"

"Don't worry, Sensei, I'll be back soon" Sakura said, then tilted her head towards Sasuke who didn't utter a word "thank you Sasuke I will have a safe trip" Sakura teased causing everyone to laugh at Sasuke.

"Hn" Sasuke rolled his eyes "you're annoying as hell"

"Thank you, Sasuke. That sounds more like you" Sakura giggled then turned to leave, waving goodbye to her beloved ones.