Chapter 13-The accident

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME DESCRIBED THINGS THAT MAY MAKE YOU FEEL QUEASY AND GIVE YOU THE URGE TO DISLIKE AND GET SICK BUT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT I WILL PUT STARS * TO INDICATE WHEN THE GROSS PART HAS BEGUN AND ENDED.

Chapter 3-The accident

"Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow."I smiled giving them each a kiss.

"Drive safe the roads are icy."My dad warned.

"I will."I said taking Paisley in a blanket I carried her to my car and set her in the front seat.As I drove off I began singing.

"I got tickets for Germany!I got tickets for Germany!"I sang as I drove back to the palace.Paisley kept meowing at me for some reason.I thought she was just cold so I put the blanket more around her.As I got to the winding rode I looked around until a deer flashed out of nowhere.I swirved out of the way going on the side of the road but I regained control and got back on.I sighed looking back to make sure it was okay but as I turned back I heard a low horn...

Then just the sound of crunching metal.

Luke's POV:

I felt something was wrong.I felt it in my stomach.I grabbed my keys and jacket.

"Where are you going?"Logan asked with Chris,AJ,Connie,Brooklyn and Pheobee.

"I feel like something happened to Paisley.I'm going to go check on her."

"Okay...do you want us to come?"Chris asked.

"No I'll call you if anything hap-"I stopped when I opened the door.I smelt fresh blood.It wasn't too far but it was familiar.

"Let's go."I said quickly.I ran out to my car as did everyone else and we were off.My stomach lurched as I went around corners.I kept the windows rolled down as the blood grew stronger.Finally once I came down the winding rode I stopped.I felt bile in my throat and I blinked hard.I got out seeing smoke and a totaled car.

"Yes.We are on route 40...Yes hurry.She looks bad."The truck driver said.I walked towards him as I heard multiple cars come.I looked on the side and his truck was dented and smoking.

"Excuse me?"I asked him.

"Oh...It's nice to see someone.I-I...I fell asleep and when I woke up I was on the other side.I moved out as best as I could...but...I still hit her hard."

"Her?"I asked my throat dry and raspy.

"It was a girl...I saw it."He said clearly scared.I walked over hearing a meow.I looked and saw a small white cat standing ontop of the wreckage.It was pawing at the big pile.I heard Chris and Logan walk up from behind me.

"You don't think it's her car do you?"Logan asked.

"I can't tell."I said.I took the cat off and gave it to Logan.I used the vampiric strength to lift the ball and toss it away almost gagging at the sight.

****

Paisley coughed up blood...it was everywhere.

"Paisley..."I said breathlessly.

"Shit!"Chris cursed.The girls came up behind gasping.

"Paisley!"

"Oh my God...Do you know this poor girl?"The truck driver asked.

"She's my girlfriend."I said.Her legs were bent the wrong ways,her arms were cut open exposing the tissue and muscle,there was a large indent on her side,her stomach was cut exposing some internal organs.

She was dying...

I bent down as she sucked in air.

"Luke?"She asked with no breath left in her.