Chapter 35

A Q U A R I U S

By the end of the week we were walking up the beach that I once escaped back to the sea in to find a cure for Liam

I shifted back into my human form as did Zale.

"It not hurt bad this time!"

He said happily making me smile. Morrisey walked up shore before shifting as well.

"We need clothes."

He said. I pointed to a palm tree where extra clothes were kept for when we came here.

I threw on a pair of blue shorts, white t-shirt, and flip flops. Morrisey threw on salmon shorts, a black shirt, and flip flops while we passed Vincent's clothes to him and showed him how to put them on.

"First time clothes!"

He said looking amazed and happy by them. I smiled glad to see he liked them.

A tear slipped down his face and he looked at me with so much emotion I almost started to cry. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug and whispered

"Thanks you."

I laughed not bothering to correct him and ruin the moment. When we pulled away, I patted him on the back and ushered him to follow us.

He questions every little thing on the way to the pack house and Morrisey and I took turns answering him. We did not get upset because we remembered when we were once like that.

We took our time walking to the house, letting him soak in his environment.

"Now Zale, my mate and Morrisey's mate might be angry with you when we get to the house."

Zale stopped and his eyes widened in fear. He shook his head and kept stepping back from us.

"No! Going hurt me! No! No!"

He said looking like he wanted to run. I stepped forehead reaching out my hand.

"Zale, no one will hurt you ever again. I promise you that."

I said looking him in the eyes. He slowly nodded and stepped forward. Morrisey than spoke up,

"Yeah, and if anything does happen, we'll kick them in the balls or vagina!"

I looked at him and shook my head not even bothering. Zale then asked what balls and a vagina were making me laugh when Morrisey had to explain it. By the end they were both red.

About an hour later we reached the pack house, and I could not hide my excitement. I could see Morrisey was excited too. I was a bit shocked to see no one outside, not even little kids playing.

I shrugged it off and opened the door to pure silence.

"Hello...?"

I said but was returned with silence. I looked at Morrisey who only shrugged. Just then an omega who cleaned the house walked by and jumped when she saw me.

"Oh! Luna! Thank goddess your back!"

She said looking very relieved. I chuckled and was glad the pack missed me.

"Where is everyone?"

I asked. She sighed and looked down.

"Future beta Kyle and future Alpha Vincent haven't been... in the best mood since you were gone let us just say. Everyone is kind of hiding away in their homes."

I rolled my eyes and motioned her to come closer which she did.

"Where are they?"

"They're at the Luna and Alpha's house for lunch."

She said making me nod.

"We'll go get the other house cleaners and tell them they have the next five days off for being forced to deal with all that and the mess the three probably made. Also have them tell everyone to come back out and I have returned."

I said making her stammer a thank you and run off, probably excited and relieved.

The three of us walked over to Vincent's parents' house, we explained to Zale who they were and how he would be part of our family. He seemed excited.

When we reached the door, I was a little nervous but walked right in. I heard talking in the kitchen and walked over to see Ben, Michael, Veronica, Victor, and Liam. They were all talking as they set lunch down on the table.

I walked into the kitchen like nothing and said

"So, what are we eating! I'm kind of in the mood for Alfredo. "

Liam pulled Zale by the hand and walked over to the fridge

"Same, maybe with some chicken?"

All the froze and whipped their heads towards us. Liam immediately started to cry and stared at Morrisey in shock before running over to him and literally leaped into his arms. He wrapped his legs around Morrisey's waist and showered his face with kisses while laughing and crying.

"I *kiss* fucking *kiss* missed *kiss* you *kiss*."

Morrisey captured his lips in a heated kiss and pulled away looking a lot better than he had these past few weeks.

I turned to Ben and Michael and walked over and gave this a hug. They smiled and told me how happy I was that I was back but then looked behind me at an awkward and large Zale.

"Guys, I would like you to meet someone. This is-"

I was cut off by a growling Victor. He ran over to Zale and hugged him tightly while growling

"Mate!"

Ben squealed while Veronica gasped.

"How do you find your mate before me?! I'm older!"

Ben shushed her and smiled at Victor and Zale. Michael looked happy but sad at the same time. Zale looked at me than Victor.

"Mate?"

He said to Victor who just nodded and hugged him. Zale looked at me a bit confused.

"Uh Guys, Zale is the creature that took us away that day."

Ben and Michael gasped, and Michael immediately got a hard look on his face and stepped forwards threateningly. Zale whimpered and coward back falling on his ass in the process. His eyes were wide, and you could see him shaking in his skin.

"Michael!"

I said angrily and rushed to Zale who was still shaking. Victor looked shocked at how the giant man could turn into a small goldfish in a minuet.

"Hey Zale, no one's going to hurt you, remember? He was just upset you took us away for a bit that's all."

Zale looked at me and then slowly nodded. He got up but back away from everyone still standing behind me, much to Victor's dislike.

"Victor go comfort him so he can feel a bit better and safer."

It did not take any more convincing and Victor did as told making Zale relax.

I took a deep breath and explained everything from the laboratory that day to now and boy was it a lot.

EDITED 11/12/20