VI. Boyz

~~~After my terrible experience with losing my virginity to my own step father, I started to chill out

~~~
After my terrible experience with losing my virginity to my own step father, I started to chill out. I had no choice really. That day scarred me and that wound will never heal. He made an agreement without me after that, I was free to do whatever I want but when I came home, I was his.

My life started changing right before my eyes. Friends turned into enemies. Niggas turned into exs...
~
(Summer 2028)

*Needle Buzzing*💉🖋️

Sitting completely still as Hennessy connected the sharp needle with my arm, Asia came up to me with a scrunched up face. "Girl? That don't hurt, you getting your whole arm tatted" she said, worrying.

But I couldn't feel a thing from the new ink applied to my left arm, if anything...pain was too lightly of a word nowadays. I was depressed inside but I didn't show it much. The shit I was going through with Terrance was enough to break down my spirits.

After that painful night, I inflicted pain to myself often. At one point I stood in front of my mirror with a gun pointed to my head, threatening to pull the trigger as my black tears fell constantly down my cheeks. I was so broken but that was years ago and the days started to get better. Now I'm content but still aware of my boundaries with him.

Terrance owned me.

"I honestly can't even feel it. I told you that I used to cut myself, now I gotta cover that shit up and be a better me..." I explained to both of em.

"I used to do that shit too, ma. But you're way too pretty to be doing some trashy shit like that. Don't let whatever you're going through get you down, let it build you" Hennessy said, coloring my flowers in before smudging it to fade into my skin.

~
Now I was 15 years old and finishing my 9th grade year at my new high school, Oakland High. Puberty at that age came in like a motherfucker and effected my skinny figure to be...a little more thick and irresistible. I still had no eyebrows, would you believe but I glow'd up a bit from just being a kid. Especially when b*tches started getting jealous...

 Especially when b*tches started getting jealous