08 → Feelings

Dia stared at the rules sticked to the refrigerator with a bumblebee magnet

Dia stared at the rules sticked to the refrigerator with a bumblebee magnet. She was confused with some, and smiled at others, picturing who did what, that prompt it to be a rule against it.

Rules.

1. No fighting.

2. No biting.

3. No running in the hallways. You Pietro.

4. Clothes must be worn at all times. ALL TIMES.

5. Mark all your food before putting it in the refrigerator. Unmarked food will be considered as 'up for grabs'

6. Do not try to bring out the Hulk to put him in a tutu.

7. Don't stick magnets on Bucky's arm. That means you Tony.

8. Don't make jokes about Thor's eyepatch. Yes, you Stark.

9. For the love of God, use the goddamn door, Vision!

10. Don't make elderly jokes about Steve and Bucky. Yes Tony and Natasha, that means both of you!

11. Don't talk shit about Sam and Steve in Russian.

12. Steve is not allowed to play Cards Against Humanity.

13. Watch your language around Steve and the Barton children.

14. All people underage shall be given a juice box. No complaining Peter Parker!

15. When ordering food, order for everyone not just yourself.

16. No starting fights with other countries.

17. Bill Nye is an American treasure. No arguing.

Dia laughed at the rules and could only wonder what happened for Steve not being allowed to play Cards Against Humanity and who was walking around without clothes for there to be an actual rule about wearing clothes at all times.

Arguing was heard and Dia walked over to the kitchen bar to get a fruit from the fruit bowl. Pietro and Wanda entered the kitchen and were arguing like any brother and sister would argue, but they were arguing in their native language. Dia sat down on a stool and bit into the plum. Her eyes were on the twins and she drew similarities between them and Pablo and Isaura. It's official, all twins act alike.

Wanda was saying something and Pietro mimicked her in a high pitched voice. She tried to smack her brother but he was too fast. They didn't see Dia sitting there eating a plum. She was quiet and only observed. Clint entered and tried to put an end to the sibling fighting, only to be poked fun to by Pietro.