A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]

"Aww! Come on you have to have some dust!" A small, pale skin girl cried out at the old man in the shop. He shook his head no as the girl pouted and left the store labled "Dust Till Dawn". "Aww..who orders that much dust!" The girl said as she looked at the floor, saddened the fact she couldn't buy what she needed.

"Oof!" "Ahh!" She then fell on her but, groaning at what she felt like a wall hitting her. "A-Ah I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." A voice said to her as she looked up to see a boy, probably around her age and having dark green hair with freckles offering a hand to help her up. "N-No it was my fault for not looking." She said as she wasn't that use to talking to others.

Once up, she then noticed a few large boxes behind the boy and some peaking out dust crystals. "Um, mind if I ask. What is with those boxes with dust?" The boy turned behind him as he picked one of them up. "O-Oh, well I sort of borrowed this dust from an old man that runs a nearby dust shop. I offered to help him hide them for a while and he in return gave me just enough I needed."

As so as he said that, she connected the dots. "So that's why the old man ran out." "Oh! I'm sorry, were you planning on buying some today." He asked, worried he may have offended the girl in some manner. "Yeah, I needed some Ice and more Gravity dust for my weapon." She said as he carried the boxes and both now walking to the dust shop.

"A weapon? So I take you area huntress then?" He said as the girl blushed a bit and looked away. "Well...a huntress in training. I attend at Beacon, but I'm gonna be one someday." He laughed at how determined and energetic she sounded. "Wow, Beacon huh? I'm actually suppose to be there for a meeting tomorrow actually. I don't know why though."

The boy said as he opened the dust shop and greeted the old man. Helping with moving the boxes of Dust inside and waiting for the girl to make her purchases. "Thank you~ Really though? You don't even know why?" She asked him as they left and began walking around the city. "No, I was given a letter by a professor named Goodwitch that is a staff here. She said the headmaster would like to see me what I'm capable of."

"Wait, Ozpin wants to meet you?" She exclaimed as the boy tilted his head in confusion. "Ozpin? Is that the Headmaster?" He asked as she nodded in affiliation with his question. "Yup, he's the headmaster of Beacon. Oh! We haven't even given our names yet." She said as they both realized it.

"Well, I'm Ruby Rose. Team leader of Team RWBY at Beacon Academy." The girl, now known as Ruby, said as she streatched out her hand to the boy. "W-Well my name's Izuku Midoriya. Pleasure to meet you Ruby." The boy, Izuku, said as he took her hand and shook it. "Likewise. But still, a letter from Ozpin must mean he sees potential in you to become a Huntsman! Did you train in a special combat school? Specialize in any dust base weapons? Are you secretly a Huntsman already!?"

'Wow, she's too excited. I swear I can see sparkles coming off of her.' Izuku thought as he motioned his hands to say 'back up' please. "W-Well I just went to your average combat school. Passing with high grades concidering I have a disadvantage from others." Izuku said as that peaked Ruby's interest. "What kind of disadvantage?" She said as she tilted her head to the side in a cute manner.

"U-Umm I rather not say. It's kinda embarising. But, I do have a pretty unique weapon I made when I was around 9. Since then, I've made more models until I finally found the perfect model for it." Izuku said as he was almost blinded with the sparkles and sunshine emitting from Ruby's being.

"A weapon! Oh what kind is it!? Is it a blade? Rifle? Heavy hitter? A BAZOOKA! AN RPG!?" She said as she was practically gushing and drooling over the thought of weapons. "N-No it's nothing like that. But something better." Izuku said as he slowly began going deeper into this topic.