...blocked and reported

"i think we should go to chunghee's party." bambam said as he sat down next to yugyeom. it was the last class of the day, cooking, and the only class they had together on that day since yugyeom was a sophomore, and bambam was a freshman. 

"woah, no way you can go to that party! there's going to be alcohol, and probably drugs!" yugyeom whispered the last part, looking at him in surprise. 

"how come you get to go?" bambam frowned, scooting forward in his chair after he set his backpack down on the floor next to him. 

"i, little sweet bammie, am not pure or a virgin. you, however, are still pure and still a virgin, and i plan on keeping you like that for as long as possible." yugyeom informed, and bambam scowled at him, then narrowing his eyes at yugyeom. 

"who says you protect me? would if i don't want to be pure?" 

"um, bitch, no, you're a baby." yugyeom shook his head. "you are not going to that party!" 

"you're a jerk, yugyeom." bambam muttered, turning away from him. yugyeom huffed and scooted his chair closer to him, setting his chin on bambam's shoulder. 

"come on, you can't ignore me, you haven't seen me all day~" he cooed into his ear, making the younger boy whine and push him away. 

"you're being mean though! i'm not a baby!" he pouted, and yugyeom's cheeks heated up. his best friend was too cute, he really needed to stop. 

"stop." yugyeom muttered under his breath, turning away from him and looking at his text book. 

"jerk." bambam frowned. 

--

"thank you!" bambam squealed happily as he got into yugyeom's car, giggling as he buckled himself up. yugyeom nearly choked when he saw what bambam was wearing. 

the younger wore short, black shorts that revealed his thick thighs, a red t-shirt that hugged his hips and matched his hair, and a black choker around his neck. 

"what are you wearing?" yugyeom said, trying to tear his gaze away from bambam's thighs. 

"does it look bad?" bambam frowned, looking down at his outfit. he thought he looked really nice. 

"do you want me to be honest?" yugyeom gnawed on his bottom lip, looking up at his face finally. 

"yeah.." bambam sighed. 

"you look like a slut, but it's really hot. no homo." yugyeom explained, starting to drive. bambam's face matched his hair and shirt now, looking down at his lap in shyness. 

it was a friday night, and everyone was going to chunghee's valentines day party, even though it wasn't valentines. everyone would be going, and bambam didn't want to be one of the losers that didn't go. he hated being made fun of. 

there would drugs, alcohol, and plenty of drunk and high people. plenty of completely horny bastards, people looking for one night stands, and plenty of couples that thought grinding on each other in public was totally fine.  

then, there'd be the sober people. the kids who wanted to see what party life would be like, but end up chickening out and hanging out in the kitchen. bambam thought he wouldn't end up like them, simply sipping on soda and eating chips while having decent conversations. 

bambam wanted to so desperately kiss random people, get drunk out of his mind, dance with complete strangers, and take whatever pill or drink that was offered to him. but alas, he had yugyeom with him. 

yugyeom would make sure bambam was okay, he didn't want the boy to completely regret doing stupid things with stupid people. if bambam wanted to dance? he'd have to calmly dance with him. if bambam wanted something to drink? yugyeom would make sure there was an ice cold cup of coca cola, completely untouched, right next to him. if bambam wanted to lose his virginity, he'd have to wait. yugyeom thought that was crossing the line. though bambam would gladly offer his virginity to yugyeom. that was another topic, though.