Death?! 013

Vote and Comment!!

The voting on what should I write next is gonna end tomorrow because I'll start writing the first chapter for it~

Thank you for supporting!!! Also thx to Heartofdixie05  for the title of this chapter~

If you wanna message me my insta is: fishnetshirtkunkun

And enjoy this chapter~ not edited

  (Y/N) Pov:   

                   If a petal fell from a flower, it won't ever go back. Yet instead it dies slowly and the color will slowly disappear....If love is as bitter as coffee without sugar then why do we have it...Today is the last week of school, I mean high school. College is next and everyone is going their separate ways. Graduation ceremony just ended and now everyone is taking photos. My family was busy with other stuff so I was the only one without my family there. "(Y/N) what major are you picking for college?" Jung Jung asked. "Um....I'm going to take a route of making my manhua~" I said. "Well, so you're going to an art school next?" Jung Jung asked. "Well, of course!!!!" I said. "But what about you Jung Jung?" I asked. "I'm gonna be an idol and somehow what make time for the tea shop~" he said. "I hope lover boy continues to like you, I mean love you~" he said. I smiled at Jung Jung and he smiled back. "You look pretty~" he said as he patted my head. "I'm so glad I did your hair~" he said. "I so glad you did or else I would have ruined my hair~" I said. A pair of warm hands were around my waist. "(Your Nickname) you look so beautiful~" I heard them said. "Gotta leave since lover boy is here!" Jung Jung said while running off. "Your hair!" Kun Kun said. "What about it?" I asked. "There's just a-----petal on it." he said while taking a petal out of my hair. The cherry blossom trees are so beautiful this season. I glanced at Kun Kun and he had a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

                 "If I tell you what's wrong can you...try to understand." he said. "Sure~" I said. "So you know...I'm going with the career of an idol but you want to be a manhua artist." "Yet, I'm going to traveling a lot and I'm not gonna see you most of the time..." he said. "Yeah, and what about it?" I questioned. "Well..." he said. "Just say it Cai XuKun!" I shouted.

                 "Can we...break up?" he asked. I felt my heart stop a bit. "Are you serious Kun Kun?" I asked. "Yeah..." he mumbled. "I guess we weren't meant to be XuKun~" I said. "It's been two years and yet I think I regret everything and every moment spent with you..." "I feel like you never understand what I go through XuKun~" I said with tears going down my cheeks. "If you love me, you would understand me!" he shouted at me. "This is the first time in a while you shouted at me!" I shouted. "It's like that one day, now I feel like a piece of trash!" I shouted back. "You loved me didn't you?" I asked. "I love you~" he said.

              "It's always your fault!" I shouted. "I hope you understand why I wouldn't want to see you anymore XuKun!" I shouted. I ran out of the school entrance this time he didn't run after me. He wants his dreams and so do I, but did he consider my feelings. I kept on running and running ignoring every single noise and sounds. I ran with my eyes closed. The moment when I realized I was on the street and cars were going by. I gave up on life that moment, I stood there just waiting for a truck to hit me. Then something bumped into me and then I was out...Thank you~

Jung Jung's Pov:

                       I ran back to where (Y/N) was before with lover boy. I checked there and no one was there even lover boy. "(Y/N) where are you!!!" I shouted. I ran outside of the school and I checked for her. Where is she. I ran to the streets and I saw a crowd surrounding something. I walked through the crowd and I saw (Y/N) lying there. I walked over to her and she wasn't moving. "(Y/N) wake up!!" I shouted. She didn't move a single bit. Her head was bleeding, "Someone call 110!!!" I shouted and someone started to call for help. Minutes later, an ambulance was here. "Who's her family or friend?" one the nurses asked. "Me." I said while raising my hand up. I went on the ambulance while (Y/N) was sleeping in the bed. "Hold on (Y/N)~" I said. I felt a slight twitch of her hand . "(Y/N) just hold on we're gonna get there in time~" I said while trying to hold my tears back.