6

It has been a week since the supposed arguement happened

It has been a week since the supposed arguement happened. Both of you hadn't exchange words since then. You were slacking off in office and spacing off. Your mind kept bringing you back to the incident.

It was like a broken record and it irritated you. You wished to wipe those memories off your head. His words were still raw. You can still hear his raspy voice clearly whispering in your head.

You had locked yourself in your room ㅡ not wanting to step outside. You didn't even to bump into him. Things would go downhill if you were to face him.

Feeling dejected, you balled yourself on the bed ㅡ hugging your knees tightly and hid your face. You heard your stomach grumbling in hunger. You haven't eaten since last night.

'Just hang on a little bit more.'

You spoke to yourself and tried to held in the hunger. It was stupid of you to not get some food before prisoning yourself in your own room.

Suddenly, you heard soft knocks on your door. Your head was fast to whirled towards the door. You gulped ㅡ knowing who was standing in front of the door. It was obviously none other than Jeon Jungkook itself.

"Get out of the room. You've been caging yourself for days now."

You heard Jungkook's voice on the other side of the door. His tone was normal. The second you heard his voice ㅡ you wished you could open the door and give him a bone-crushing hug. But you couldn't. Your stomach churned weirdly at the thought of facing him.

"L ㅡ leave me alone. I'm fine here."

That was the first time you went against his order. You used to obliged him submissively ㅡ thinking he would smile if you does. But now, your mindset changed. You knew, even if he orders you to bring him 24 carat of gold, he would never smile.

"Stop being stubborn like a brat.
If you aren't getting out of your room, I'll break the door down."

Unexpectedly, you heard a loud bang on the door ㅡ you flinched and jolted, blinking your eyes profusely. You knew Jungkook was the type to not go against his own words and at that moment, he was dead serious about breaking down your door.

"W ㅡ wait! I'll open it! Don't break the door!"

Your pace fastened towards the door and soon, the sound of loud bangs disappeared. Hesitating ㅡ your hand grabbed the doorknob. Your heart palpitating and you can feel the uneasiness washing over you.

Twisting the doorknob, a click sound rang through the air and the door was unlocked.

The door was immediately flung open ㅡ revealing Jungkook with a slight frown on his face. Your insides turned upside down as soon as your eyes met his.

"You sure got obedient because of a door."

Jungkook voiced, his tone was somehow softer and his expression distorting into a natural ones.

"Strip."

Your eyes widened.

"W ㅡ what!"

Your hands automatically hugging your body. You sent him an unfriendly look.

"Idiot, I'll wait outside. What the hell were you thinking?"

A frown graced upon his face as he uttered the word ㅡ as if almost blaming you for it.

"W ㅡ whatever!"

You slammed the door shut in his face. Your heart that were pounding fastly had slowed down its pace. A long sigh escaped your lips and you leaned your back against the door.

You realized something. For the past few days, you had been very... daring and informal towards Jungkook. You will never go against his words nor even dare to speak up to him. Something felt weird ㅡ as if there was a strong feeling encouraging you to talk back.

'Am I starting to give up on him?'

Few minutes later, you had dressed yourself ㅡ not like your outfits looked any different than before but you think you had impressed yourself enough.

You opened the door, thinking that Jungkook had left but you were wrong ㅡ Jungkook was still standing in front of your door while tapping his show on the marbled floor.

Jungkook saw you standing in front of the door. He studied you from head to toe before shaking his head ㅡ probably from disappointment.

'I ㅡ it's okay, Eunhee! You shouldn't be hurt by this man anymore! You have given up on him!'

You tried convincing yourself and mentally nodded. You were walking beside Jungkook but suddenly you were behind him. Your steps couldn't catch up with his big and fast steps.

"Where... where are we going?"

You asked, trying to take larger steps so you could walk near him. But your nose suddenly hit Jungkook's back ㅡ who had discontinued his steps abruptly.

He turned around, facing you.

'To the ice cream parlour.'

-

I know this is boring and weird but pls stay with me because I'm serving y'all another drama akdjdk