♤49

The next evening, we drove over to the pack house. I had to show off my new tattoo and tell the boys that everything was perfectly alright now.

I tickled Jungkook as he accelerated the bike. "Don't.." He chuckled, squirming a little but not taking his eyes off the road and not letting the wheel waver.

I only giggled in response, hugging the man tight, placing my cheek on his leather cladded back that was cool against my warm skin.

"Almost there.." He said, his voice muffled by the helmet he was wearing.

"Yey!" and I jumped. I jumped straight out of a moving motorcycle, leaving Jungkook slightly scared and pissed at my actions. Running at full speed, I reached the front of the house.  On the other hand, Kook took his own sweet time to decelerate and park his vehicle.

"You could hurt yourself, Chae!" He spoke with eyes narrowed and brows furrowed.

"Your bike is too slow for me" a smirk made its way onto my face as he stared at me for a second before smiling to himself.

"Wolf Chae is way cockier than I thought she'd be.." He trailed off, letting his fingers wrap around mine as we walked towards the pack house.

"..and sassy too" I added to his comment, making him nod.

The door opened wide without having to knock and Sun Hi 's short yet warm arms wrapped around mine. She immediately noticed the glow on my neck as i had tied my hair up. And that was it. She excitedly called out everyone else in the house to come take a look, squealing and clapping every two seconds at how happy she was for us.

"Cute.." Namjoon gave me a pat on the back while Hoseok crushed the two of us in a tight hug.

Jin and his mate Yojin stood away with a proud smile on their faces. Yoongi's arm was around SunHi, holding the girl back and giving us a gummy adorable grin. The two missing boys were nowhere to be seen and before I could ask for them, I gasped out loud as someone jumped onto me from behind.

"Give us a ride!" two loud voices yelled as both Jimin and Taehyung climbed onto our backs. Jungkook looked slightly annoyed by the suddeness of the act but he quickly started laughing at how clingy Jimin was.

Tae on the other hand, was slightly heavy. I didn't complain as I grabbed the back of his knees and chuckled when he wrapped his arm around my neck and rested his chin on top of my head.

"Am I heavy?" He asked, wiggling a little and I only shook my head, "Nah!".

It all started out as a ride but soon transformed into a full blown race where Kook and I had to go against each other with Tae and Jimin on our backs. It brought out memories and I couldn't stop giggling, sitting at the dining table with SunHi's clothes on, which were slightly loose but comfortable since I absent mindedly transformed during the race, causing my clothes to tear off.

"I love the pancakes!" I said, with a mouth full of it, looking straight at Yojin.

She grinned before placing two more on my plate and I knew why she gelled so well with Jin. The dinner was heavy and it was weird how we had so many random dishes at the table and nobody complained as I quietly emptied the veg section of it.

"I'm too full" I sighed, leaning back into the chair. "Can I go for a short walk?" I asked, nobody in particular but all of them nodded.

I waited for Jungkook to say something and he looked up, "alone?".

"I'll go with her" Taehyung offered, wiping his hands clean.

"Okays!"Kook cheered before digging his hands back into the plate.

"I don't need protection" I pouted as Taehyung accompanied me out of the house.

"You protect me" he grinned, his cute Lil boxy grin that made me shake my head.

The air was cold as we walked into the woods, the smell of damp soil made its way into my nostrils and I only inhaled more and more.

"That day at the hospital.." Taehyung started and I nodded, signaling him to continue.

"What happened?" He asked.

I looked at the boy. "Huh?" I had already told him everything, on the same day, only a few minutes after the incident and here he was, asking me the same question all over again.

"I've already told you everything, Tae" I spoke, skipping a rock and climbing onto a thick wooden bark on the ground.

"Yes.." He nodded, "you told me everything but the truth".

With that, my head whipped towards the man. "What do you mean?"I asked quietly.

"Who were the people in the ward, that day?" He crossed his arms and I looked around before answering- "Jungkook, Eunhee, two of the nurses and I. Why?".

"And all of you except Jungkook, witnessed Eun Hee's death?" He questioned.

"No. The nurses left after the first few minutes. It was just me who saw her die" I answered quickly.

"Just you? " His voice lowered an octave.

"Yes, Kook was unconscious".

"Just you.." Taehyung repeated and at this point, I had to snap.

"What are you implying Taehyung?".

"That you are lying"

"Why would I lie?" I asked with a break in my voice.

"Because, you love him. Because, you know you did wrong. And because, you were being selfish that day" Tae finished.

I exhaled, releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding. My expression softened and my heart raced at his words.

"I-"

"Eun hee wouldn't sacrifice herself for someone she barely knew. Would you die for someone you just met? Of course, not!" He threw his arms up and I swallowed hard.

"She was a good friend of mine. I appreciate her for everything she's done, and for saving Jungkook. But for a fact, I know, she wouldn't kill herself" he said.

"You think I killed her?" I asked, he was being senseless.

"No, Chae. You are more important, than she is to me. She's just a friend, you're family..which is why I'm asking you, What happened at the hospital?" and this time, I had to tell him the truth.

--

AN-
Look who's back, baby!
One last chapter to go and we are through! And nu, no sequel.
Maybe a new Jungkook fanfic. Let's see ;)