Epilouge

8 years later...

"Jaxon! Ana! Come on we have to go!" I feel someone grab my waist and I turn arpund and see Grayson. I smile an give him a quick kiss while his hands make my their way to my stomach. Yes I'm having another baby. We go next to find out the gender. I'm hoping for another boy while Grayson wants another girl.
I hear little feet running down the stairs so I look over and see Jaxon and Ana.

"Bout time yall got ready." I tell them "But Daddy! It's not my fault! Jax wouldn't let me in the bathroom!" Jax and Ana are twins. Only 8 years old and already fighting bout the bathroom. "Momma tell her to leave me alone!"

Yep. Jax is a Mommy's boy and Ana is a Daddy's girl. Both spoilt rotten to the core. "Kids don't fight or I won't let you have cake at the party." The both looked at each and ran to the car. I look at Grayson and say. "Really? I wasn't gonna let them have cake anyways. It's gonna be late when we get back and I don't wanna stay up all night." He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Well come on. We're gonna be late."

I start thinking on how Grayson and I first met and boy have we come along way since then. We now have 2 kids and 1 on the way.

Flash back

"Grayson stop! You're gonna make me fall off the swing!" All of a sudden the swing stopped and he was right in front of my face. "I would never let you fall or get hurt. Not when I'm around." He gives me and quick kiss and then grabs my hand. "Come on we better go eat before the food gets cold."

Flash back over

It wasuch simpler back then.. just two teenagers and not a care in the world.

"Baby! You coming? We gonna be late!" I smile to myself. "Yeah I'm coming." I make it put to the car and get in. "Finally, and you say I'm slow." I roll my eyes at him. "Hey Babe?"
"Yeah?" I smile "I love you." He looks over at me and smiles "I love me too!" My mouth dropped and I hit him in the arm. He starts laughing at me for sulking. He leans over "Babe?" I look at him "I love you too." He misses me and all I hear is "Ew!!" And "Stop!"

I laugh and look at my kids and think I'm right where I'm supposed to be and I'm thankful for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here yall go! Hope you like it and I'm sorry it took me so long to write and I'm sorry it's so short! But love you all!!😘😘