Epilogue

Elizabeth's POV

Life is just full of surprises. You could say that life is like a test. You can't run away from it so the only thing to do is fight through until reaching the very end, your goal.

Honestly, I wasn't prepared for this life of mine at all. Everything came and slapped me hard on my face.

At the age of 15 I really thought that I will die anytime soon, leaving everything and everyone behind.

I never really thought about my future. I mean, I did think about finishing high school, going to college and have a good job. I never really thought about relationships and such as weeding and having my own family. I always thought that I will be forever alone.

When I think about it now, it looked like I was a human who didn't had anything planned at all. No goal, no dream and no hope in life.
Well I didn't really had a nice life as a teenage girl.

However, now everything changed. I changed.

Seems like fate still had something planned for me when I already gave up on everything.

I now know that I am not alone. I have my family, my friends and Blake who cheer and protect me. They are there for me to make me laugh when I feel down, when I feel alone. I have a loving fiancee who loves me with all his body, heart and soul.

I never thought that I will meet Blake again nor him becoming my husband. I know that he will treat me right and I will try my best for him too. I'm sure that everyday of our lives will end up as a happy memory until the very end. I won't let him go again.

I finally found hope again. I am not alone anymore. I knew that now.

After living for 24 years now, I am so ready for today.

"I am so not ready for this." I said as I tried to stop my hands from shaking.

"Oh believe me, you are. You will just do fine. Trust us." Ria said as she fixed my hair.

"I...I'm just so freaking nervous! Girls, tell me some story's, I don't know, something to distract me." I begged them.

"I'm pregnant." Alice blunt out.

It was silent for a few seconds before Rose started to talk.

"That went from 0 to 100 fast." Rose said as she locked at Alice surprised.

"Congratulation girl! Why the fudge didn't you tell us sooner?" I asked her as I gave her a hug.

"I wanted to tell you about it after this!"

"How long?" Victoria asked.

"Almost 2 months. God, it's so tiring! Having morning sickness and everything let me feel like a sick person. I mean, look at me! I look dead!" Alice whined as she pointed at herself.

"What are you talking? You look great!" Ria assured.

Zack finally proposed to Alice when they both turned 22. Of course, she said yes and four months later, they got married. Young, I know but age doesn't matter in love, right? I got engaged when I was 19! As long as you love each other then it's okay to get married at a young age.

Blake and I planned on marrying at the age of 23 but we didn't had the time since he always had competitions and I was also busy with my part time job and college.

Soon after I turned 24 years old, my mom and also Blake's mom were starting complaining about them not having any grandchildren at the age of 51.

Of course there is my brother who got married three years ago but they didn't wanted to hurry things like having a child yet.