Write for Yourself

gabycabezut

To begin with, Wattpad gave me the confidence to write and publish my story on the platform. I was a silent reader for a year or so, and seeing people's success on the platform was encouraging. And to be honest, my life was never the same. I became addicted to comments, to that rush of knowing someone out there is reading your words. It's amazing.

Wattpad pushed me to keep writing and eventually, I was reached out by different publishers from Asia interested in one of my stories, and the Wattpad crew helped me choose in between the most reliable publisher.

I wouldn't be a writer without the support from my readers or the staff from Wattpad. 

Write for yourself. Always. Write that beautiful amazing story that only you can write. Try to engage with others, read other people's stories, comment on them, answer the comments you have on your story or profile, be kind and open to anyone out there that reaches to you.
Wattpad is a writer's community, we're all sharing the same interest in stories, so you'll find friends. Support them and they'll be supportive of you as well. The more you participate in activities like contests, anthologies, chats on Twitter, the more you'll get to know people that might take an interest in your stories as well.