Chapter 7

**Taehyung's POV** 

I was extrmely anxious to meet Jimin. I don't know how long it has been or when 'tomorrow' is. This blanket I was given appears to be high quality. It's extremely soft, fluffy, and warm. I snuggled myself into it with my knees against my chest while I sipped the banana milk I was given. I was seriously considering taking my pants off because they are irritating me, but I decided against it. I only have underwear underneath and it could make me cold. I finished the last container of banana milk, setting it on the ground beside me. I flinched when I heard a loud voice erupt, contrasting with the usual silence. I pushed myself into the back corner of the room when I heard loud footsteps approaching. 

" Jungkook! Why is it so dark down here! " I heard a foreign voice. 

" Because there isn't a light. " Jungkook's familiar voice said. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. I pushed myself as close to the wall as I could as two figures arrived at the door. One was Jungkook, the other unknown to me. The door was unlocked, being pushed open. The unknown figure ran over and crouched in front of me. 

" Oh my gosh you are so cute! " The figure, which I made out to be a guy, exclaimed. I inwardly gulped.

" Oh, I- " I was cut off. 

" Jungkook! Have you not noticed how good looking he is? " He said, turning to Jungkook who was standing with his arms crossed. 

" I don't really ca- " He began, but was cut off as well. I felt intimidated being cornered. 

" Stop saying you don't care you salty prick. " Jungkook sighed, mumbling something I couldn't hear under his breath. 

" Anyways, hi! I'm Jimin. " He said, holding his hand out towards me. I stared at the hand confused, before looking back up to his face. 

" I- " 

" Aren't you gonna shake my hand? " He said, tilting his head. 

" Oh. " I mumbled, reaching out and grabbing his hand. I wasn't quite sure what was happening so I just held it. My arm was stiff from nervousness, as he lifted our hands. It look like he was lifting a pole. He let go of my hand and smiled at me. He had fangs as well. Jungkook was silently watching from the corner. 

" So, what's your name? " He asked me. 

" Taehyung. " I stated simply. 

" That's a nice name. How old are you? " I was being thrown off by the questions. 

" Seventeen. " I answered. 

" Seve- Jungkook, you picked up someone underage! " He yelled, causing me to flinch. He seemed to notice this. 

" Oh my, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. " He rapidly apologized. This is also something I'm not used to. 

" Uh...its fine? " It's quite obvious that I didn't know how to respond to that. 

" Has anyone ever told you that you have a lovely voice? It's so deep and soothing. " Jimin said. 

" Well.. no. " I answered. I've been told how annoying I am. I don't think I've recieved a compliment in my life. Jungkook had made his way over near us. 

" Well they should of! Your voice is beautiful. " He stated, placing his hand on my shoulder. I flinched at his touch, watching as he raised an eyebrow. I looked back and forth from Jungkook and Jimin. 

" Your eyes are different colors. His are very deep red and yours are like....uh... red, but mixed with orange. Not too much orange, though. " I said. This caused Jimin to smile.