Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I had made myself comfortable on Gray's bed, with him laying on my lower stomach and lap.

His ankle was all wrapped up and he still needed help walking around.

Yet, he insisted that he was independent enough to hop around on one foot like a bunny.

Grayson had been given the 'okay' to go home two days ago, which meant all weekend we've been sitting in his room while he recovers.

I had spent my days with him, occasionally bringing my brother's over to keep him company and giving him enough alone time so he could spend gaming with his friends.

He often wanted the best of both worlds so he would Facetime me while I did homework and he had his mic half on and off, while he gamed.

"I don't understand why Spongebob had a face, isn't he a god damned sponge?" Gray questioned, rubbing circles on my legs.

I chuckled and play with his hair before he looked up at me.

"You don't take this matter seriously." He stated, giving me a pout.

I kissed the top of his forehead before laughing.

"Oh no, of course, I understand the seriousness of a talking sponge!" I told him sarcastically, "That is definitely the more important issue at hand when I'm trying to finish watching a recorded lecture."

He rolled his eyes before they sparkled mischievously.

"Gray... Gray... GRAYSON—" I screeched, not being able to finish.

Grayson was tickling me.

I burst out laughing, screaming curse words on top of my lungs.

"GRA-GRA-GRAYSOOOON! STOP!" I yelled, kicking and thrashing. He quickly halted and sat up, doubling over in laughter.

"Your face was so funny," He grinned, "I didn't even know you were that ticklish."

I pulled away, clearly annoyed.

"Awww, come on... I was just trying to have fun." He explained, pouting as he pulled me onto his lap.

I turned away, still peeved. A part of me was mad that I couldn't get him back but another was unimpressed that he tickled me with an injured foot.

"Come on, you know you can't stay mad at me." He smiled, poking me to see if he could get a response.

"Bet?" I asked, watching as Grayson furiously shook his head.

"Not everything has to be a competition, princess," Gray laughed, rubbing the back of his neck, "You're too competitive sweetheart."

"You could've fucked up your foot even more you idiot," I muttered, grabbing my phone and playing the lecture again.

"Don't worry princess, I'm al—fuck." He cursed, reaching for his ankle.

Immediately, I put the video down only to be pulled over by Grayson.

I was laying on top of him but that was the least I could care about when I was more worried about putting pressure on his ankle.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked as I tried to get out of his grip.

"If anything, I'm madder at you after pulling that stunt," I groaned, finally pulling myself away.

He sighed, "Come on, it was a joke. You're going to pass that test so I don't know why you're rewatching that video. Play with me or something."