°~B~°

WARNING
TALK OF DRUGS, ALCOHOLE, MURDER, SELF HARM,TRIGGERING EVENTS, SEX, ECT .
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

CHAPTERS 4, 5-

RUN AWAY 911
CHAPTER FOUR

The feeling in your legs was jelly. You ran like hell.
You heard your father yelling from the window, slurs and words that hurt you more than a slap to the face.
You didn't even dare look back.
You were now blinded in the forest.
Out of sight.
We're he would never find you.
Hopefully.
The funny thing is, you COULDN'T stop.
Your legs wouldn't allow you to.. untill smoke filled your nose.

RUN AWAY 911
CHAPTER FIVE

Smoke.
As clear as the day. You were so distracted, you tripped on some old log covored in moss.
THUMP
The impact wasn't to bad, landing hands and knees first. But theye stinged like dry ice hugged them.

(((If you don't know, dry ice has a feel of -109.3°F, -78.5°C, wich makes it burn skin! yay science! Oki srry.)))

You felt you belt loop, to make sure your knive didn't fall. You felt relief when you felt it's smooth handle.
You fell still. Everything seemed to freese, except for the nearby crackle of a fire. But then, you heard something else.
Some familiar voices; particulary, ones from school.
What would theye be doing (about)  miles from Cresent Hill?
(The name of the nearby town, you go to school in. About 5 miles away from your home..)
Probobally something that's not legal. Or don't want there parents to know.
There laughter filled the air, as you tuned out all the other sounds of the forest.
There were maybe six girls, and about less then ten boys.
You slowely crept up, dirt tumbling of your knees, and lifted all of your weight to your feet.
You peeked behind some bushes, to see a group of friends..
A group you never spoke a word to.
Your guess in how many people were there was almost correct, but off ever so slightly.
You reconised them to be;

Bob, single.

Kellin, single.

Patrick, dateing Elisa.

Pete, dateing Ashlee.

Andy, dating Vivign.

Myron, single.

Frank, dating sarah.

LynZ, single

Sarah, dating Frank.

Ashley, dating pete.

Elisa, dating patrick.

Vivign, dating Andy.

You were extremely jelouse of these people. There life was basicly one living television show.
Every... basicly perfect.
Almost like you were.. except you being an outcast.
You would never be one of them.
You had to much social enxiety. It got so bad, that you can't even talk infront of people... except ones that you highly trusted.

No one, anymore.

Tears came to your eyes. Your eyes were like two pearls, shining in the moonlight. In a clearing, but hidden by some clumsy bushes.
You needed help.
But.. you cant ask. Thats..

You ignored your head, and went to get help. You couldn't speek, but...
More tears came to your eyes...

AN

HIYA! It's light here, again.. so.. yeah. Sorry I couldn't make this chapter really.. great.
It's a but shorter thank my usual stories.. I had a shit math assignment to do. It took me a freaking HOUR. ;-;
Math is greeeat.
Bot my best subject.
I might go through this chapter again, and clean the edges up.
Sorry.. but thanks for reading! The next chap will be better!
I made an update scedual, so.. yeab! Every Thursday for Run Away 911. Look at my profile for thurther detail.

~pre written stuff from day ago...~

Hiii jacket sluts! I wont say that again! Leave sujestions, if u have any! And try checking out my other books, also buy m a n  i   a on Itunes.
Do you have a favorite mcr song? Right now mine is you know what they do to guys like us in prison, but I'm leaning twords cemetery drive now.. read my other stuffs plz. Buy mania, or fob merch.
Yee.
So long, and goodnight.
-light<3