Ch 26 Sope Confession

After the meet up with the new friend, you and Yoongi were hanging out a bit more often now. You often were with Yoongi or at the hospital with Jungkook to go visit Hoseok. As a body guard, you worked from time to time but it wasn't major, Yoongi never really used you for a body guard, rather as someone to talk with when bored. Hoseok was doing fine as you went out to go visit him too. Yoongi questioned why you were out a lot but he never dragged it on.

Not only until Hoseok had another incident. These happened a lot before before as well which worried you. Hoseok had an allergic reaction to some pollen that flew in from his window, apparently it was severely windy that day too.

You rushed yourself to the hospital after getting news and forgetting about your plans with Yoongi. You stayed there all day in the hospital with Hoseok. He woke up from time to time and was happy to see you again. After his swelling went down, you tucked him into bed and went back home.

You enter the house and went to your room. Jungkook was sleeping already and you silently went to go wash up. After cleaning up, you went to go eat and decided to brush your teeth after you ate.

There was a container of food on the counter as you went to go heat it up. There was a knock at the entrance of the kitchen which surprised you a bit. But it was just Yoongi there. He kinda looked pissed.

"Where were you all day?" He asked. Your food finished heating as you took it out.

"I had an emergency, sorry Yoongi-"

"Where were you?!" He shouted. You turn to him shocked.

Has he gone mad?

"Calm down Yoongi." You said trying to chill out the furious man.

"Did you get a boyfriend? Does he live near by? Who were you meeting with?" He bombarded you with questions. You ignored him and went to the table to sit down and eat.

"Yah. I don't have a boyfriend." You said blowing on your food to cool. He pouted.

"Yah! Then why were you out all day?!" He said. He sounded like a kid.

"I have a friend in the hospital right now. He's very sick, it doesn't seem like he is, but he is." You said. Yoongi soften.

"It's a guy?" He asked.

"You jealous?" You said sending him a grin. Yoongi's face blush a slight pink.

"No! Why would I be?" He said. You laugh.

"He had another incident today so I showed up to make sure he was alright." You said and began to eat your food.

"... Is his name Hoseok?" Yoongi said. You looked up.

"Do you know him?" You asked. Yoongi shook his head.

"I over hear things a lot." He says. You bit your lip.

"Do you want to meet him tomorrow?" You asked. Yoongi looked to the ground.

"... I don't know. I want to go but-"

"Great. We'll go tomorrow. I'll bring Jungkook with us too." You said.

"Why Jungkook-"

You began to eat your food again and ignored Yoongi. He pouted and huffed as he came around the chair to hug you. You laughed.

"What's this?" You asked. He inhaled your scent and smiled to himself.

"Just because."

___________________________

"What do you mean 'just because'?" You asked as Yoongi walked around hastily.

"Who knows? What if he is a under cover cop?" Yoongi said. He was arguing about bringing a weapon to protect himself from Hoseok.