tommy shelby: disobedience. (smut warning)

DISOBEDIENCE. 

"Take off your dress."

Silence occupied the room as you looked over at your husband with confusion. Facing away from you, he lit a cigarette as he tried to contain the anger that was slowly bubbling up inside of him. Leisurely licking your lips, you tried to muffle a laugh as you noticed the jealously. It was over nothing - like always - Tommy just couldn't handle it when you and John shared a few meaningless jokes.

"No," you replied, your voice firm.

Despite coming across as self-confident, you could feel yourself shrinking as Tommy turned around to look at you with a hard stare, his face palpably unenthusiastic. It was a quick glance, lasting only a few seconds, but it was enough to put you in your place for a moment. Tommy turned back around to face the fireplace with a sigh as he placed his lighter on the wooden surface.

"Funny," he said with a chuckle. "Take off your underwear then, love."

Pursing your lips, you shook your head at Tommy, even though he couldn't see you. "Who says I'm wearing underwear?"

There was a smirk on Tommy's face as he poured himself a whiskey with his free hand. The smoke from his cigarette was whirling into the sky and disappearing unhurriedly, leaving nothing but the thick and heavy sexual tension that had been building up all night to linger around.

"Flirting with my brother." Tommy paused to down his whiskey in one go, the burning taste not bothering him in the slightest. You looked over at the bottle of whiskey and decided that you needed one to carry on the spoiled act that you were playing but you didn't dare move from your spot on the other side of the room. "In the same room as me." Tommy stopped again and took another drag of his cigarette. "And you were wearing no underwear." Tommy tutted in a sardonic manner as he rolled his head to the side. "Oh dear, what has happened to you?"

"Jealous?"

Tommy finally turned to look at you; craving filling his eyes. He moved over to his desk, the sudden movement making you stand up straight, and leaned against the hard surface before stubbing his cigarette out and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Come here," he commanded, snubbing your comment about him being envious. It was blatantly obvious that he was, and Tommy was not willing to admit it. He knew that you would never go off with another man, the love that the two of you shared was indestructible, and that you were only doing this for satisfaction. After years together, Tommy knew your needs and the crafty games you would play to get what you wanted sexually. Tommy was willing to play along. "Come here," he repeated when you remained stood in place.

"I'd rather go back to the pub and spend time with John who actually listens to my stories and is genuinely interested in the things that I have to say."

Tommy raised one eyebrow before scoffing. "Go on then."

Tommy tried not to laugh as he watched your face twist into misunderstanding - that was not the response that you wanted.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Tommy replied. With fast movements, he was stood up and walking towards the door where he opened it and signalled for you to leave. "You obviously prefer being with John so go on, I'm not stopping you." When you looked down out the ground and shuffled your feet, a dark chuckle came from the doorway. "That's what I thought."

Finally moving your feet properly, you walked over to where the bottle of whiskey was, only to be stopped before you could reach the bottle. "What are you doing?" you questioned, looking up at Tommy who had grabbed hold of your wrist to stop your actions. You were portraying your eyes as innocent - fluttering your eyelashes and widening your eyes - but Tommy could see the lust. "Would you like something?"