Chapter thirty

Third person

-

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime lov-"

"Shut up Channing!" Vanessa yelled and threw the remote at the tv, the glass shattering onto the carpet.

She laid her head on her knees and continued to sob.

She couldn't control her sobs as everything reminded her of Y/n. Movies, songs, licorice. That was her favorite candy.

"Vanessa.." She looked up as Gigi walked over to her with a pout. "I hate seeing you like this, babe." She muttered and took the spot besides the dane.

"I cant help I-it. I fucking miss her." Vanessa sobbed out and fell into her embrace.

"I know, shh, I know." She whispered and rubbed her back. "Have you talked to her at all?" Vanessa shook her head and wiped her runny nose with Y/ns sweater sleeve.

"Only at fashion week and after that, poof. She's off fucking Taylor or whatever other bitch." She grunted angrily and wiped her eyes. "I'm so stupid G. I lost the one who would never cheat on me. Isn't that ironic? I was always scared of being cheated on again and I was the one to do it. I don't even fucking remember what happened!"

Gigi nodded and played with her fingers. Vanessa knew that look too well.

"What?" She asked. Gigi took in a deep breath and shook her head.

"There's something...I should've told you b-but I wasn't su-"

"Spit it out!" Vanessa hissed impatiently.

The blonde sighed heavily before running a hand through her hair.

"Philip might have...he might have slipped something in your drink when you weren't looking but-"

"But what? You saw this and didn't tell me?!" Vanessa shouted angrily before standing up. "Get out."

"Don't you wanna know what happened?" Vanessa clenched her jaw and breathed through her nose slowly to calm her anger.

"You have two minutes."

The blonde nodded quickly as she got into the story.

"Vanessaaaa." Gigi slurred and hung on the younger girls shoulder. "We should like...is that philofshit?" She giggled and pointed ahead.

Vanessa, only buzzed, turned around and saw the familar guy walking toward them with his famous smirk. She rolled her eyes and turned to the bartender.

"Can I get a gin and tonic? Strong." The bartender nodded and started making her drink.

"Helloo ladies. How are we tonight?" Philip asked and leaned extra close to Vanessa. "How are you my darlin-"

"Taken." She bluntly replied and took the drink from the bartender.

"Oh come on, don't be like that." He laughed and pushed his glasses onto the top of his head. "You still with that singer, huh?"

Vanessa rolled her eyes again and took a sip of her drink, strong,  just how wanted.

"Hey Vanessa." One of Philips friends called.

She set her drink down and turned to him.

"I really like those...uh that necklace. Where'd you get it?" She furowed her eyebrows at his awkwardness before answering his question.