chapter 41

HAVE FUN, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND SHARE. I NEED MOTIVATION HAHA. LOVE YOU ALL. ENJOY😘😘😘-shabina

"How are you doing?" My uncle asks from the other side.

"Doing alright...just worried," I replied .

" yes, I heard about everything that happened with Zaid and his dad...Nadia, it's up to you to bring them together, no matter how much he denies it...i am sure he misses his parents," My uncle replies through the phone.

"Yes uncle, I will try my best," I say with a small smile although i know he can't see it. "Uh I will call you some other time, salam alikum uncle," I say as Zaid walks into the room. He was on the phone.

I hang up and watch Zaid as he walks to the balcony still speaking to someone.

"Yep, I will see you tomorrow then," he says with a laugh. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his stomach and rest my cheek on his strong, wide back.

He turns around to look at me. I frown at him.

'What's wrong baby?"

"Tommorow is monday,"

"Yes...?" He replied.

"Uh...so you are going to meet...Noor?" I say hesitantly.

"Oh that...i was just on the phone with her...looks like i have to go tomorrow,"

"Oh," I look down at my feet.

"Uhh, you can come along if you would like...i am sure she won't mind,"

I thought about it and then slowly shook my head. "No...she is your old friend, you go and catch up...i trust you," I say with a smile.

Zaid smiles back at me. He pulls me in for a hug and then cups my face in his hands and presses his lips to my forehead.

"Love you," I say.

"Mmmmmm do I doe?" He says, my jaw drops as I stare at him. He laughs and suddenly I am swiped off of my feet and on his arms in seconds.

"Wha-," I start to say. He hushed me with a shhh.

"Have you gained weight?" He says.

"Arghhh," I whine. "Maybe a little,"

"Haha...you are more beautiful to me than ever,"

****************
"so far they have plans on going to a restaurant tonight for dinner," the guy tells me.

"Which resutarnt?," I ask Sham. Sham is a friend of mine from collage. He works at Zaids company, now his dad's since Zaid left. I had asked Sham to keep an eye on mom and dad and to inform me about any social gathering or place they are planning to go to.

"La cocina de Lina...the Spanish restaurant on 23rd street," he replies.

"Thank you so much Sham...now time to carry out step 2." I sa and hang up the phone.

*****
I wait for Zaid to come out of the bathroom. When he does, I spring to my feet and throw my arms around his neck.

"Oh wow...where is all the love coming from all of a sudden," he laughs. I take a deep breath.

"So zaid...i was thinking...its been a long time since we went out to dinner together...what do you say we go toniight?" I ask quickly.

He squints at me as if trying to figure out what i am getting at. I smile at him so he won't get suspicious. Looks like it worked because then he smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, where would you like to go my love?" He asks.

"La cocina De Lina..." I suggest.