Chapter 26

~♡~

|"I wander if we ever think about each other same times"|

~♡~

Jungkook waited for Jimin in his room. He was relieved that his parents are currently away, or he would've been in a big trouble.
Jennie and Lisa were currently resting in another room, they were too tired to even talk more so the Prince decided to ask his questions later.

He was in his room because he didn't want any of the guards in the castle to hear about what was happening. He decided to explain them later, knowing they would eventually report to the king and the queen. But one of his main concerns were you. His mind was filled with the thoughts of you been kidnapped in a terrible place he just found out hours ago.

Your parents on the other hand were freaking out. They remanded every guard to look for you and find you quick before anything worse happened. Your mother and father were worried as equally as your older sister.

Just as Jimin entered the huge bedroom, with Yoongi trailing behind him unamused, Jungkook ran to them and explained every detail. There were mixed emotions written on everyone's face. Part of them were relieved to see the Prince in one piece but the other part of them were worried for you.

"I need to go back." Jungkook said, removing his dress shirt which he wore for the spring ball and tossing it to the clothes bin. He grabbed a white shirt from his walk in closet and changed himself into it as well into a pair of black jeans and timberlands. Jimin and Yoongi weren't surprise to see the Prince in front of him change. They were used to that.

"We'll come with you. Just to make sure that you won't end up dying in the first few seconds." Yoongi spoke with a blank face.

"But one of you need to take care of Jennie and Lisa. Even though I ordered a few doctors to cure them, I can not leave them alone without one of us. " Jungkook refused to let any of his friends join him.

Soon Jungkook's and Jimin's phones made a sound, signaling a someone had send a message in the group chat of theirs.

It was Yoongi.

He send, "Guys Jungkook is going to save Y/N but he needs help. Come to his castle ASAP. "

"Smart, Yoongi." Jimin commented, earning a gummy smile from the older one. Jungkook sighed.

"We don't have much time to wait for the others, I better-"

"Be patient and wait. Jungkook, you always listen to me. Do the same in this situation too, I promise you that Y/N will be saved." Yoongi put an arm around Jungkook, forcing him to sit on the red and black couch. Jungkook nodded and laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Then he realised how tired he was, in a split second he was sleeping peacefully.