Ghost!Reader x The Survey Corps: Friends

Requested by SoraMichiko386!

AU! Where Erwin, Hanji, Levi and Eren (AKA The Survey Corps) are venturing an old abandoned building in the modern world.

Enjoy~

"A-a-are you sure this is the p-p-p-place?" Hanji stuttered, shaking as she looked around.

"Yes, now let go of me, four-eyes." Levi snarled, Hanji immediately released her grip on Levi's shirt and regained her composure. But, her knees continued to shook.

"By the way... Who found out about this place, anyways?" Erwin asked, holding the flashlight against his chest.

"I did!" Hanji exclaimed proudly. Suddenly, the floor creaked and Hanji screamed and jumped on Levi's arms.

"S-sorry..." Eren apologized as he stepped away from the loose floor board.

"Oh..." Hanji sighed in relief, "it's just you, Eren."

Levi dropped Hanji and cleaned his hands with 10 drops of hand sanitizer.

"Uhm, if it's not a bother to ask, what did make this building popular?" Eren asked.

Levi took out his flash light, flicked it on and made the creepiest face he could manage (which was his 'disgusted face'), "it's because this place is h a u n t e d....."

Hanji and Eren held each other and started shaking in fear.

"Way to make them piss their pants, Levi." Erwin sighed.

The group continued their expedition to the second floor, oblivious of the fact an eerie lost soul was watching them.

TIME SKIP

"We found nothing, guess it was just a fraud." Eren sighed.

"Phew... Good thing, though!" Hanji sighed in relief.

"You wasted my time." Levi said.

"Now, now. Atleast we had an adventure, no?" Erwin smiled.

"Help.... Me..."

"Very funny, Levi!" Hanji laughed.

"What? I didn't do or say anything, four-eyes." Levi snarled.

"Please..."

"C-cut it out, you guys..." Hanji laughed nervously.

"We're not doing anything!" The boys cried.

"T-then... who's... t-t-talking..?"

"Uhm... If you could... Turn around..."

They all turned around slowly to face a pale-skinned, transparent ghost. Looking shy.

"Uhm... H-hello..." You greeted, the group screamed and ran away.

"A GHOST!!!!" They cried as they ran away, your eyes widened.

"A-a g-g-g-g-ghost....?! KYAAAAAHH!! WAIT FOR ME!!" You cried and chased after them.

The group locked themselves inside a room, panting as they tried to catch their breath.

"D-did we loose the g-g-ghost?" You asked. The group turned to you, screamed and ran away. You panicked, thinking the ghost was behind you, and ran after them.

Levi looked back as he ran and he saw you running towards them, screaming, "ghost!! ghost!!". Levi stopped and faced you. The group stopped also.

"Hold it." Levi said as he raised his hand in a stop motion. You stopped before you could hit the hand.

"T-the g-g-g-g-g-ghost..." You whimpered.

"Are you not aware that you're the ghost we're running away from?"

"Levi, that was blunt!!"

"I-I am...? I-I'm sorry if I-I scared you... I-I just wanted t-to find my f-f-friends....." You hung your head.

Hanji let out an 'awww', "what does your friends look like?"

"Wait, we're helping that?" Eren whispered.

"W-well... The last time I saw them... It was 10 years ago... One had bushy eyebrows, one had glasses, one had a cravat around his neck and the last one was a crybaby." You explained.

"T-ten years ago...?"

"What's your name, ghost?" Levi asked.

"(y/n)!"

The group gasped and huddled,

"That accident... Ten years ago..." Erwin began.

"Bun-Bun was in that accident, do you think...?" Hanji trailed off.

"I think so... But what's Bun-Bun doing here?" Eren said.

"Whatever her reason is, we should see if it really is Bun-bun." Levi said.

The group faced you again and asked, "did these friends of yours called you-?"

"Bun-bun!" You exclaimed, Hanji squealed and attempted to hug you, but she just went through.

"Bun-bun! It's us!!" Hanji cried. You paused for a moment, examining the faces of the group.

"Oi, shit Bun. Are you done?" Levi snarled.

You flinched, "It's you!! Hanji, Erwin, Levi and Eren!!" You cried.

"B-Bun-chan...?! What are you doing here?! W-why haven't you-?!" Eren was cut-off.

"Why haven't I crossed, yet?" You smiled sadly.

"I-I'm sorry..." Eren apologized.

"No, it's okay. I can't find the light and there's something I need to do before I cross." You said.

"Don't worry, (y/n). We'll help you." Erwin smiled.

I'm just going to leave that there. I'm sorry for the wait, Trainees! There was a lot of stuff needed for school and said shit hole's starting tomorrow.

Wish me luck, I hope I don't break someone's neck...

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!