16

Ariana|Ari (Nana)
BatonRouge
___________

"Ben" I tugged on his shirt. "Benjamin"

"What damn"? He looked up from the covers.

"You gotta get up, school in a hour"

He smacked his lips putting the cover back on his face. "You need to make up this bed too, you sleep wild as hell"

"It's your bed" He mumbled

"Okay but did I sleep in it? No now get up" I told him

"10 more minut-"

"No" I snatched all the covers off the bed. "Get up"

"ARIIIII"! He yelled jumping up.

"You need to get up, you got school and your not staying home" I turned around "I washed yo clothes last night too cause I know you'd try this shit "

He mugged me walking to the bathroom.

I finished ironing his clothes putting them on the bed.

I patted my hair under my bonnet looking for something to wear. I grabbed my brown true religion jeans that was hanging up.

I layed them on my bed taking my pajamas off.

Ben bussed in my room with no clothes on with soap suds all over his body . "Ben what the fuck put a towel on"! I covered my face.

He started laughing "My fault". He grabbed his blue towel from on top of my dresser.

I shook my head finish putting my pants on then put on my black nike wind breaker then put my all black Ferragamo belt on.

"BEN"! I scanned threw my shoes then grabbed my True Blue Jordan Retros and slipped them on.

"Fuck" I sat up fucking with my nail "That shit hurted- BENN"!

"MAN WHAT"!

"IS JORDAN UP"!

"NAH-UHM, SHIT ION KNOW! GONE SEE"

I smacked my lips swinging my door open and went across the hall then bussed Jordan door wide open "Jordan get the fuck up! It's time to go"!

"I'm not going" She flipped her head on the other side of her pillow and said.

"Why"?

"Because Ion feel good"

"You still don't feel good from last night "?

"Nah, I kept getting up throwing up while I was sleep, I told mama before she left I wasn't feeling well so she told me to stay home and she say she taking me to the doctor"

"Damn. Okay, well do you need anything"?

She shook her head "I can't eat anything unless I'm gone throw it all up"

"Aww Jordan" I pouted "I hope you feel better"

"Me too. Ion wanna be stuck in the house in the bed sick"

"Right. Well, I'm gone come back home for lunch and check on you. Aight"?

She nodded "Okay"

"Aight, get some sleep. Feel better, text me if you need anything"

"Ok"

I closed her door walking back to my room seeing Ben on the bed with nothing but his draws on.

"Boy" I mugged him hard as hell "You still not dressed"?

"Shut up" He gripped on my ass rubbing his fingers in between my legs.