Chapter 17

Okay breathe in breathe out in case you all want to know the reason why am practicing my breathing exercise well here is the reason .Flashback
running back to my room I sat down on the bed and cried when I was sure I was not going to cry anymore, I went to Adam room, knocking on the door I waited for his permission to come in after hearing him I went in standing by the side of the door I look up,as always he was looking handsome I wonder if he knew how he look and if he knew does he even remember snapping out of my thoughts I spoke up.

"Uum, Adam I want to say something regarding what you uncle said,i have thought about and I know he may be right in some ways and I don't blame him because I know that the general reason that made me agree to this marriage is because my father is owning a lot of debt which is likely to jeopardize me and my brother future and I know you are helping me with this decision you decided to make so, i have decided that we should do our wedding in three days time,i know the decision is stupid but we at least have to clear some of your uncle doubt."
after speaking non stop I waited for a response but when I didn't hear one I was disappointed after all it took me all day to finalise coming here after bearing an insult. but I was determined to prove my point now this is what that got me ,silence "Adam, Adam ." I called to be sure he heard me

"what." he shouted making me jump
my .
"I just wanted to know your answer to the question I ask you I didn't mean to upset you am sorry if I did ".

"will you stop apologizing what's is your damn problem."  this time around I didn't shout I gasp out loud because he was starting to scare me. Why is he behaving like this now .

"you know what come here because I can't seem to sense you and i want you close when you are speaking to me moreover why did you stand at the door entrance ". blushing at his choice of word I was thankful he couldn't see me if not I would have made a fool of myself now.

"but...but I don't have to get close to you ". Why does he seem ,to ask me to come closer, he makes me nervous .

"and who was asking for your permission I was ordering you so it's best you come here and don't even think of escaping because if I can't see you I can sense you, See so it's better we save ourselves the trouble."

Signing inwardly I started moving toward his side slowly I was scared I don't really know if he is angry at me or frustrated when I got to his side I stop then he point to his right indicating I should sit down after sitting down I tried to speak up but I was interrupted " am sorry if."

"what did I say about apologizing you really should stop doing that it's getting on my nerve " . is he angry because I apologise ,or because, I talked with his uncle , am confused.

"okay ,okay so what about what I said you haven't given me my answer ". That is more important.

"what made you decide that we should get married in the next three days ." your uncle did , I said subconsciously.

"well so your uncle doubt can be cleared and I won't be seen as a gold digger even though he is right ". Somehow I am.

"and who gave you the permission to classify yourself as a gold digger what is your problem with hey do you think so low of yourself you shouldn't do that it's not right ". I feel a little relieved he think good of me at least.

"but it's the truth." shhh he said putting his thumb on my lip at first I was surprised because I was wondering how he knew where my lips was then I notice his thumb was still on my lips and I move back a little ." I don't need distraction right now .

"well I know your face well so by now I know every part of your face by now."  he said leaving me speechless and looking like a tomato clearing my throat I waited for him to continue." How did he know that was what I was thinking .

"so will you promise to stop degrading yourself ". I will try ,but speaking up ,I told him what he want to hear.

"I promise ". I murmur softly.

"okay then no problem if that's what you want am okay I don't have more than four to five relative so it is nothing and for you also let's start preparing ".

Flashback ends ,so here I am today being my wedding day and all am so nervous even though Adam sent two of his aunt over to assist me and even though the wedding is a planned one I wonder why am so nervous oh God.