Chapter 14: Upgrade Complete!

It has been 4 days since Y/N and Steve decides to extend their house. The first floor is fully extended and well decorated. But the second floor aren't yet finish

Of course, their house will be 32 by 32 blocks wide, and 25 blocks tall. 8 blocks high from the first and second floor, while 9 blocks high for the second floor.

Their second floor will be a Weapon and Armor storage once its done.

The princesses are helping to build, but they always meet the same problems

They Ran out of resources unexpectedly, sudden combat every night, and lacking in food

So, Y/N sets task to the girls. Even tho he really doesn't want to put them to work.

Cindy and Yaebi are tasked for the Farming duty, Cupa will handle the animals and help them breed, while Andr will help collecting resources such as blocks or food.

[Y/N's POV]

Whelp, the house extension is 60% complete!

Even... We have to continue to build it nonstop ... Argh!

The girls are also working... I hate to see them doing hard work!

Steve: hey Y/N, bring some planks here.

Me: 'kay

I threw a stack to Steve.

Steve: thank you

Andr teleports in front of me. She wipes my sweat using her handkerchief. I made colorful handkerchief for the girls with the faces of Mobs.

Me: t-thank you, Andr

She smiled then teleports. I go back to work and help Steve.

Yaebi and Cupa goes to us.

Yaebi: Y/N! We farmed 44 wheats!

Me: oh! Thank you, Yaebi

Yaebi: haha~

Cupa: two cows was successfully breeds. And also, i lured 2 chickens to the Barn. Hope that'll help

Me: ooh! Good Work, Cupa.

She smiles. They then goes downstairs

Steve: I'm happy to see them helping us

Me: well I'm not because i see them working so hard just to help us.

Steve: and that is true. Sometimes, i regret that we tasked them our own jobs.

I sighed

Me: lets just finish this. I don't want my conscience to take over to me.

Steve: we can't help it. This isn't a two man job. We need help.

Me: then why not go to Cobbalt town?

Steve: its too far. We will just waste our time there. Besides, we're almost finish.

Me: 4 days already pass. Its because we are always insufficient in resources.

Steve: let's mine again!

Me: no. Bad idea. We already have 4 princesses. If we go to a cave, its more likely that the enemy will find out that the princesses are fighting their own ally.

Steve: what do you mean?

Me: the princesses are known to be the Warlords of Lord Herobrine. The enemy mobs are always outside.