Dominance and intelligence.

Drooling.

You were almost drooling all over over the familiar men. You've met two of them already, but the third one you've only heard of and seen. Yoongi, Taehyung and probably Namjoon. They're an odd yet beautiful specimen.

"Y/N." Yoongi growled out your name, a huff escaping his lips afterwords. He looked incredible with that fluffy, messy, striking pink hair of his and that white, over-sized T-shirt that showed off his hot collarbone. With a pair of black shorts and his adorable bunny slippers, he looks like he just woke up from his graceful sleep. He looks so small and adorable, yet he's worse than an angry bull.

You don't reply to him, because you're stuck. Your brain has stopped working and you feel like you're turning into a statue the more you stare at them. Your eyes land on the man with purple hair who's name you presume is to be Namjoon. He's smiling sweetly, his adorable dimples showing off only to make you melt even more. "Hi." He greets you gently, unlike the other two men.

"Yah, Y/N!" You hear from behind the three males, Jungkook's voice barely even heard by you since you're so hypnotized. "Guys, let her in. She's having a tour." The ebony-haired man walked behind Taehyung, staring at you with his adorable doe eyes over his friend's shoulder.

With a roll of the brown-haired man's eyes, he steps aside and makes space for you to enter the dorm. Jungkook steps aside too, standing beside Namjoon. And when they step aside, all you see is the pure haven that's waiting for you. Hesitantly, you take a few steps forward like a shy, little gazelle that's being attracted to hunters.

The four guys at the door stare you down, penetrating gazes fixed on your eyes and you can feel the extreme tension and pressure. When you pass them and enter inside the dorm, what you see are even more stares. Many pairs and sets of eyes look at you with either curiosity, excitement, carelessness or... Lust. Some bite their lips seductively, some flex their muscles and some simply keep their teeth gritted as they try to hold back from you.

They scare you, yet they're fascinating. Some of them are topless, changing or just deciding to stay like that. Others are already changed, or they're taking their armour off. They're all silent, observing you and considering you with their twinkling eyes.

The dorms are gigantic and nicely decorated, but still quite crowded. You snapped your head in the direction of a whistle that was directed to you, coming from one of the guards that was staring at you like you were a piece of perfectly cooked meat. You gulped, slowly breaking the eye contact with the man. An excited yet scared whimper leaves your throat as you bump into a bare chest, belonging to another gorgeous male.

With striking, hazel eyes and dark hair slightly split at the front, soft-looking plump lips along with a perfect jawline and a perfect body. He's holding a black t-shirt in his hands, barely paying attention to you as he puts the clothing piece on. Once he put his top on, he moved past you and didn't say a word. You slightly turned around, checking out his backside. The tight black jeans showed off his hips and his butt really well.

You turn back around, just in time to see Jimin getting pushed and pinned against a wall harshly by a dude. The man was big and slightly buff, with tattoos that made him stand out. He had light brown hair that completely covered his eyes, making him look tough and mysterious. The only thing he was wearing were a pair of black ripped jeans. You had no idea why every man in this dorm looked so flawless and attractive. It made you feel insecure and intimidated, but you loved it at the same time.

''Disobeying a prince?'' Jimin spoke calmly, his gaze remaining fixed on the brown-haired male. He cocked his head to the side, his blonde hair moving along with his head movements satisfyingly. You had to admit that his hair looked incredibly hypnotizing, the way it fell on his face so nicely, looking so voluminous and shiny. It was a true blessing for you.