Prolouge

A/N: I love top Jisoo too much.

•••

Jisoo hung from her harness off the side of a tall business building. She kicked off the glass window and swung backwards before swinging forwards to try and break the window.

Her feet don't go through, so she pushes back and does it again. This time grabbing a screwdriver off of her side belt and throwing it into the window, causing the end to stick, before she's swinging her feet forward and smashing through the glass of the window.

Jisoo lands on the office desk as the guards turn at the loud noise. She quickly rips the cables out of the computer by her side and hops forward.

A guard swings his baton at her and she wraps the cable around him before kicking him in the chest, sending him flying backwards.

Another guard kicks her feet out causing her to fall onto the ground hard before she's getting back up and kicking him over another desk.

She rushes over to an old lady on the floor, with a puddle of blood by her head. She crouches and tries to shake her awake. "Eomma-nim, eomma-nim."

"Harghh!" A guard shouts smacking her in the back with her baton.

Jisoo holds a groan and flexes her back as another hard hit comes. She stands up and shoves him to the side before jumping up and kicking the guard behind him.

She groans as the other kicks her in the chest, before she dodges his swinging baton.

Jisoo hops her body onto the nearby filing cabinet and kicks him in the face. Throwing a coffee cup at him as he stands back up.

She jumps onto a nearby table just as another guy recovers and kicks a vase causing the shards to fly at his face.

Jisoo dodges the quick punches as best she can before kicking the feet out of another.

"Yah Jisoo catch!" Jisoo hears Lisa shout, before the girl is tossing her a pistol.

Jisoo catches the pistol and hits the guy coming towards her with it, while Lisa knocks out the guy coming for her back.

"Took you long enough!" Jisoo shouts as she shoots a guy in the leg.

"Sorry! Chaeyoung called!" Lisa says as she tosses a guy over the table.

Jisoo turns to her and aims the gun. "Duck!"

Lisa ducks her head and Jisoo fires the gun, hitting the guard in the shoulder, causing him to fall to the ground.

She sighs as she looks around at the messy office, and the men that are either passed out or groaning in pain.

"Aish jinjja!" Lisa says standing up as she rubs her ear. "You always do that because you want me to go deaf." She whines.

"I just saved your life." Jisoo smiles catching her breath, as she lets the clip fall out of her gun.

•••

"Jisoo Yah!" Lisa shouts as Jisoo twists her arm between her legs. "Tap Tap!" She says smacking the Mat.

Jisoo gets off of her and removes her gloves. She wipes the sweat off her forehead and takes a sip out of her water bottle.

Lisa groans as she sits up and stretches her sore muscles. The two were at the training centre of their agency of MI6.

Both were undercover for the time being, and have been for years. Jisoo had gotten into it, due to to her family. Her older siblings Seokjin, and Joohyun, along with her childhood friend Kim Namjoon, were all advanced agents.