Chapter 18

"That was amazing!"

My voice resonated in the air as I spoke excitedly into the mic. The reporter before me had a sly grin on her face.

"Tell me about your honeymoon, Skylar. It looked like you had good fun." She smiled as she spoke and I was obliged to reciprocate.

Zac was watching me over the throng of people, widening his eyes, trying to convey something to me. I ignored him and responded to her.

"That's because it's so true." I chuckled. "I've always loved going to London. It's one of my favourite places. I totally love my husband for taking me there."

Zac facepalmed and I could see that he was inwardly groaning. He gestured me not to do anything stupid but I could just do so much as frown at him. We were done partying now and we just came out to have a bunch of reporters ready to bombard me with questions. Zac came later so he was still not their target yet.

As soon as they saw me, they started asking me questions. I answered most of them but Zac kept glaring at me. I don't get why he is worried. I'm handling everything amazingly well till now, what is the problem? I don't see why he is over reacting. He is definitely drunk.

"Oh, did he plan it for you?"

"Yes," I said, clutching the microphone. "He surprised me. I didn't know about it at all. I could really love him for that."

Zac shook his head and started to make his way towards me.

"Well, you're seeming to have a lot of fun with your co-stars here." Another one asked.

"What can we say?" Zac stopped me before I could say anything. "We're almost done with the filming, so it called for a party. It's been a longtime we hung out like this so we've had a lot of fun. Thank you very much for your questions, but we gotta go now."

Zac and I smiled into the cameras and made our way through the media. Zac kept a neutral look on his face until we reached his car and got into it.

"Skylar, are you insane?" He asked. "You just gave a drunk interview!"

"Oh, please don't exaggerate." I rolled my eyes, as the driver hit the road. He gave me a flat look. "I'm not drunk. Okay, maybe a little, but I can handle it."

"Skylar, you just told you love your husband! You're definitely drunk."

"What, every wife loves her husband. Is it something to be worried about, George?" I bent over and asked Zac's driver, who was giving me a small smile.

"Not at all, Ms.Skylar."

"George, don't support her."

"What? George is on my team. Shove it up your ass." I said and leaned back.

"Ethan is going to skin me alive." He mumbled to himself and put his head in his hands.

"Ugh, shut up, Zac-"

"Skylar, you don't know what you just did." Zac said, "You gave an interview while you were drunk. What if they find out about this?"

"I didn't speak anything wrong." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"We don't know that until tomorrow morning when we read the news articles." He said. "I'm never hanging out with you again."

"Aw, don't say that. I thought we're close."

"Don't use it against me now." He rolled eyes at me. "You know I should have never let you talk me into this. Seriously, why did I agree to go partying with you? I'm really an idiot."